Privates on Patrol

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by Bulge, May 3, 2006.

1. Bulge

Bulge Member

Albums:
    Errm, a TV series I think a decade or two back, starred Nigel Harman, Easteneders Heart throb, just wondered, if anyone has the clip when he's nude or any pictures, tryed searching but to no avail:(

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

It was a stage production of Peter Nichols' play Privates on Parade in 2001/02, not a television show. I'll be surprised if there are any photographs, since the Donmar Warehouse is one of the London theatres that operates a pretty strict no-flash-photography code.

http://www.rogerallam.co.uk/pop.html

3. Bulge

Bulge Member

Albums:
    Eeep, I only skim read an article in FHM once, it was an interview with him...so I sort of just bunched three words together *embarassed*
    But yeh thought it was on Tv, obviously wrong. Hmm, I'm suprised someone didn't get a sneaky picture in.

4. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Ummh. Sounds interesting. Maybe we can get Robin Williams interested in making a movie out of it.

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I did have a check around anyway, but all that is online are lots of Eastenders images of Nigel, not least his celebrated appearances wrapped only in a towel; or seen naked but rather indistinct from the side. [underlined phrases are clickable links]

There is a 2003 report in the Sunday Mirror in which he touched briefly on his nude appearance in Privates on Parade:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice