Privates on Patrol

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Bulge, May 3, 2006.

1. Bulge

Bulge Member

Albums:
    Errm, a TV series I think a decade or two back, starred Nigel Harman, Easteneders Heart throb, just wondered, if anyone has the clip when he's nude or any pictures, tryed searching but to no avail:(

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

It was a stage production of Peter Nichols' play Privates on Parade in 2001/02, not a television show. I'll be surprised if there are any photographs, since the Donmar Warehouse is one of the London theatres that operates a pretty strict no-flash-photography code.

http://www.rogerallam.co.uk/pop.html

3. Bulge

Bulge Member

Albums:
    Eeep, I only skim read an article in FHM once, it was an interview with him...so I sort of just bunched three words together *embarassed*
    But yeh thought it was on Tv, obviously wrong. Hmm, I'm suprised someone didn't get a sneaky picture in.

4. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Ummh. Sounds interesting. Maybe we can get Robin Williams interested in making a movie out of it.

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I did have a check around anyway, but all that is online are lots of Eastenders images of Nigel, not least his celebrated appearances wrapped only in a towel; or seen naked but rather indistinct from the side. [underlined phrases are clickable links]

There is a 2003 report in the Sunday Mirror in which he touched briefly on his nude appearance in Privates on Parade:

Draft saved Draft deleted