Pro Anti Abortion!

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
Personally i think abortion is an option that should be allowed.

Having a child is a life changing moment and its not something that should be taken lightly. I think there are times when it is fully justified and also its the womens choice, its in her womb.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it is in your womb let's talk.

There are so many situations that you are blithely glossing over. Rape, incest and the horrifying discovery that the child in your womb has failed to develop brain tissue. Physical peril to the mother is not the only issue. Carrying a child you don't want can be emotionally damaging as well.

Nice that you can be so definite on a subject that for you will never be more than hypothetical.

Perhaps a day will come when a man can carry a fully fertilised fetus after a certain point in its development. Wanna take bets now as to exactly how many men who currently walk out on the women they impregnate will be lining up to carry them in their own bodies then?

Men have been voting with their absense and lack of financial support for thousands of years, I really don't give a fuck what some young toad who desperately wants his opinion to count for more than it does feels about something with which he will never be inflicted. Honestly, I don't care about ANY man's opinion, and I won't care until they are willing to take 50% of the financial AND physical burdens upon themselves.

Men have options that women do not, and they excercise these with great regularity (like leaving). Please, stfu unless you're willing to carry the baby, raise it without my help, and be there as a single parent the way you expect women to "just do it". Of all the fucking arrogance.:rolleyes:

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
Men have options that women do not, and they excercise these with great regularity (like leaving). Please, stfu unless you're willing to carry the baby, raise it without my help, and be there as a single parent the way you expect women to "just do it". Of all the fucking arrogance.:rolleyes:

Thats not a man, thats an asshole. A real man takes care of his resposibilities, if he has the balls to impregnate a women then he should have the balls to look after her and the child she bears.

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
and

I'm not sure how those two fit together.

You state that abortion is a woman's right to choose her destiny and not be held hostage to a man. Fine, I think that's a good thing, which I assume you meant also yet you say abortion is a morally wrong choice?

So, do you mean that you think abortion as, say a form of contraception is morally wrong? Or, that while you think while it's fine that a woman should have the right, it's morally wrong should she choose to exercise it? Or just morally wrong per se? Perhaps you could clarify your comments?

I don't think people are unwilling to comment or respond to a real point of view.

I really don't see the incomprehensible dichotomy here. Women should be emancipated from men. But if while talking to a woman I found out she had an abortion without any real mitigating factors as to why she couldn't go the adoption route, not only would I think less of her, I'd feel she was immoral in her choice.

There were two women (one a member of the family) that I knew who rather than abortion opted for the adoption route. It was a tougher row to hoe but it was the right one. The family member knows her son and the family that adopted him some 500 mi. away. I'd say maybe 95% of abortions have some moral aspect to them that reveals much about a woman who chooses the procedure.

Do you get my opinion now? :)
Whats your opinion?

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
I really don't see the incomprehensible dichotomy here. Women should be emancipated from men. But if while talking to a woman I found out she had an abortion without any real mitigating factors as to why she couldn't go the adoption route, not only would I think less of her, I'd feel she was immoral in her choice.

There were two women (one a member of the family) that I knew who rather than abortion opted for the adoption route. It was a tougher row to hoe but it was the right one. The family member knows her son and the family that adopted him some 500 mi. away. I'd say maybe 95% of abortions have some moral aspect to them that reveals much about a woman who chooses the procedure.

Do you get my opinion now? :)
Whats your opinion?

Again, I forgot to be complete in a post. I have a family member (uncle) who cheated on his wife. I think less of him for it, but I still love him. I just put things in perspective when I consider the whole person and when I contemplate my own moral behavior.

Even so things are right and wrong.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats not a man, thats an asshole. A real man takes care of his resposibilities, if he has the balls to impregnate a women then he should have the balls to look after her and the child she bears.

Well, that fits great on a bumper sticker, but in reality, let's look at how many women are left to bear this alone. We do know that exactly 0% of women GOT that way alone. The math is easy, if uncomfortable.

Yes, I agree that a real man shares equally in the responsibility of pregnancy. Since we have now determined that there are tons of "not real" men out there, how then do we determine which ones are going to dip out and which ones aren't? Oh, I get it- we just stick all those nasty bitches who can't keep their pants up with the kids. Fuck.

I do realise that you are not saying anything about reproductive rights, and I appreciate that. The subject itself is a pretty touchy one. Men haven't set too good of an example as to why their opinions should even be heard. The numbers are definitely NOT in their favor.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If someone wants to kill themselves what's stopping them exactly?

Though still technically illegal in most states, I think the traditional punishment for attempted suicide (hanging) is rather ineffective as a deterrent. At least for those who are actually serious about killing themselves, which, admittedly, are probably in the small minority. I speak from the experience of working in a hospital ER. 98% of the suicide attempts we got in were teenagers looking for attention.

kamikazee_club

1st Like
Media
I have in the very distant past driven not one but two college roomates at 2 different colleges to clinics to have abortions. No, I did not influence their choice. I didn't even know until they asked me to accompany them.

Possibly because you seem to have a realistic approach so they thought you wouldn't judge them?

(cause lets face it you guys rarely stick around to help especially if you are under 30).

Well, I don't know what 'guys' you're referring to but that's a conevient, sweeping and thus flawed generalisation.

Grrrrr, I'm sorry but if you don't have a uterus you don't get a choice!

If the man is good enough for you to allow him to make you pregnant he should have some input into the consequences, I say input because ultimately, yes the choice is the womans. If the sex is casual, the pregnancy unplanned or other factors are in play then sure, different rules apply.

I sense anger in your comments?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
What is worse.. To kill an unformed fetus before it has a chance to suffer or to allow it to grow into a human being, live and then commit suicide because of an unhappy life?

Abortion should be a last resort, and is sometimes unavoidable.. Cases of rape, deformatives etc should have an choice to what they feel is best for them (the woman) However if it is a woman who is using abortion as a means of contraception numerous times then something should be looked at and done about it