Pro B-Ball player on Cam

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Mhall59 -- interesting to see you just joined today: and all TWO of your posts are here. Are you running interference or something? :) If that's not him give a hint... come on. :)

B_groats

Experimental Member
Media
dude also claims to have a 9 inch cock...see his cam4 header. he might or might not be a eal player but def not a real 9incher.

PChuck

Just Browsing
Media
Well, Dan Perkins' number was 23 so that's a clue if it is him. The tattoo on his arm would be the dead giveaway though and I can't find any pictures of his arm that are uncovered. Also, he's fairly tall so, perceptively, he could be 9 inches and just not appear to be.

Also, he's no longer in pro baseball if it's Dan Perkins. He was released from his last minor league team in 2011.

yeahbuddy7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you shouldnt post things from cam4 here, you can get in trouble, it says on their website when you're on their page

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well done, lpsg-ers, your detective powers are always impressive :)

Definitive proof would a pic of baseball player Dan Perkins in short enough sleeves that an arm tattoo like big23cok's is showing. But everything else fits - there's a resemblance, the Newark Delaware connection is right, he was drafted by the Rockies, his college number was 23 so maybe that's where it comes from in the cam4 username, etc.

So far as some of the other comments...I think he's HOT (though I'd prefer if he trimmed his chest hair a little...we all have our picky little preferences lol) and I think he has a BIG COCK. Is it 9"? Well, who knows unless you get a tape measure. That claim is untrue almost all of the time. But does it really matter? He's got a big, nice cock, and he's showing it on cam4.

If you think he's fat, you need both your eyes and your head examined.

And I agree - is he posting for chicks, dudes, or both I wonder?

I'll have to look up big23cok next time on on cam4!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: carsonmccullers

ladristo

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well done, lpsg-ers, your detective powers are always impressive :)

Definitive proof would a pic of baseball player Dan Perkins in short enough sleeves that an arm tattoo like big23cok's is showing. But everything else fits - there's a resemblance, the Newark Delaware connection is right, he was drafted by the Rockies, his college number was 23 so maybe that's where it comes from in the cam4 username, etc.

Search him on social media sites, you should find that definitive proof.

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Wow, that's hot. He's 6'4, and his dick still looks big compared to his body in those pics, so he might be 9". Who cares, it's big. lol

By the way he's lifting his leg up, I'd say he probably cams for guys.