Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Search him on social media sites, you should find that definitive proof.

Hm, it just now occurs to me to wonder if there are privacy concerns about doing this type of sleuthing?

You are so right, the correct facebook search does provide said definitive proof that Dan Perkins=big23cok, and clearly indicates that he is into women. Whether he's also into guys or not who knows.

LonePirate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are so right, the correct facebook search does provide said definitive proof that Dan Perkins=big23cok, and clearly indicates that he is into women. Whether he's also into guys or not who knows.

Do closeted gay men ever check that Interested in Men box, though? Those boxes on facebook mean as much as the Sexual Preference field on Cam4.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do closeted gay men ever check that Interested in Men box, though? Those boxes on facebook mean as much as the Sexual Preference field on Cam4.

Haha yes that's true, I meant that from the pictures he's posted it's clear he like the ladies.

Reactions: carsonmccullers

thom_green2003

Admired Member
Media
For what it's worth, I watched him many many times. He always said he was looking for ladies, and would not chat with any profiles that were listed as men. (Of course, many of the "ladies" there have a penis too). Regardles, I think he's probably str8. There are some women that like a guys ass too, so those poses might have been for them. Regardless, he's a hot one to me!