Pro Extender Penis Traction - Is this effective and safe?

vookvook2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I started 4 days ago using penis traction, pro extender. Is this safe? I use it at interval of every 3 hours only, rest at 2 hours and start again for another 2 hours. I can't bear the feeling of soreness at the neck of the head that's why I can't continue wearing it for straight hours. Is this normal and is traction effective? Please advise. I attached the pics while wearing it. Thank you.

Attachments

goldmine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look up the user name "Big Al". He is all about PE (penis enlargement). He answers a lot of questions about PE and he has his own web site all about it. You should find a link there. You have to be a paying member to do a user search. If you are not then you will have to search through the forums until you find him! I have a simular stretching device as you but seldom use it. Good luck and may you grow to great lenghts! goldmine (Mike) :smile:

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to use some kind of cushion wrap, similar to the cotton padding in a bandaid, so that the tube cinch does not directly make contact with your skin.

Without a cushion wrap you will feel intense soreness and discomfort/pain. A little strip of cotton cloth would do the job, anything to prevent direct contact with the cinch. I tried it once like that and it hurt like hell.

With the padding I can wear it for 9 hours taking a 5 minute break every 2ish hours without pain, just discomfort toward the 2 hour mark.

Also the noose does not need to be tight to discomfort, it just needs to be tight enough so that it doesn't slip off.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

vookvook2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you for all the replies. I saw a penis pad inside the traction box. I tried to use it about 20 ago. I'm still waiting how will it feel after an hour. It's look like a penis in the emergency room :wink: But, I still want to share it would you. Please comment. My previous question was not answered whether traction is effective or not.

Hi Boinkerz, how is it using the traction? Did you gain size?

Attachments

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been using my traction device for 20 days now. Some days I'm not in the mood to wear it, but I do it anyway to follow the instructions. I haven't noticed gains yet, the instructions claim initial gains will be seen in the first 45 days.

I've attached a photo.

Attachments

Reactions: Baddiejae010

vookvook2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks Goldmine, I visited Big Al's.
Hi Boinkerz, is that your flacid size at stretch. It almost occupied the whole with of the traction device. Is it erected or partial erected? If you're not regularly using the device, what's your present routine?

Thanks again.

wdsr5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
can you give us soem pics from before you used it and after you used it...and how much inches did you gain??

vookvook2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi WDSR5, attached pics arre actually my before. Still in progress of traction. I'll post the progress in the future. It's true, traction is inconvenient for me as well.