Pro-State prostate massagers

TechnoTed: Is there anyone else on this forum that has one (or more, like me)::) of these prostate massagers? Do you, like me, use one daily and get those great erotic feelings? :p Maybe we can get a good, hot discussion going for these amazing devices. What has been your experiences. (For info: www.highisland.com or www.aneros.com)

robbnks: I have one. It is fantastic when masturbating solo, getting head from someone, or while fucking. It is an odd feeling at first but becomes electric after a bit of stimulation. I dont use it everday. I use it sometimes when having sex. Just depends on mood.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I envy you guys with sensitive prostates. I can't feel any sensation with mine.

Vibrators, lovers' fingers, even the doctor's ministrations when palpating it give me no pleasure at all. All I feel is a little pressure. :(

Maybe that's the trade off to my still being very sexually active at my age? Who knows.

I guess it does bother me, though, that I just wish I knew what I'm missing.

Pecker

(I made my son-in-law learn a trade so I'd know what kind of work he's out of.)

TechnoTed: I agree with all of those erotic uses mentioned. In addition, I use one when doing my PC exercises; makes it feel reaaal good :) and makes my pecker (oops, sorry Pecker... ::) drool pre-cum. In fact, if you use it for several hours, you'll be amazed at the pool of cum when you drop your drawers...:p And the extra charge you get when you cum during sex is worth the price the first time ;D Prostate massage is practiced all over the world except the U.S. and this device (and of course almost daily sex) :) has kept my prostate the size of a walnut (no enlargement; and I've made it to a pair of sixes but feel and (I'm told look) two decades younger. ;D So keep the cum flowing daily (your prostate doesn't care if its sex or a hand-job; as long as that creamy honey is flowing) and keep your prostate massaged, one way or a'tother...those of us that have and use the Pro-State or the Aneros (same thing) love it. Check out their websites mentioned previously and read what users say, especially Aneros.
BTW: Your balls are almost worthless for loads of semen; they only contribute sperm, which is only 1% (yep, one percent) of the good eruption. Believe me guys, your 'glory-organ' IS your prostate, right RoysToy? ;D Good Times.
Sorry Pecker, I've never heard of a prostate that doesn't feel ecstatic when massaged. :'( But maybe you have extra sensory nerves in your glans-head to make up for it. ;)

HungJordan: OK, I just answered a post somewhere else on this board re: prostate massagers. Is this a product you can buy?? How does it work?

???

TechnoTed: Yes, there are 2 sites where you can order a professional prostate massager. First, check out <www.aneros.com> for the more erotic page and then go to www.highisland.com for the more medical page and medical reasons to massage your prostate (its the same massager; different marketing). Our prostates are our 'glory-organs' that create 99% of our semen. Balls are Only for sperm and only contribute 1% of cum. :eek:
So Be Nice to your glory-organ and it will reward you for life.
BTW: prostate massage is common and practiced all over the world except North America. But we're getting the word out, obviously... ;)