Pro Tennis Players - All the goss!

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone else got this email?

The following document has been compiled from information gathered over the last half decade by a band of women - ATP groupies - who have made it there business to seduce, suck and fuck the brains out of the world's most famous tennis players. If you are interested in tennis or tennis players this may be a worthwhile guide to hooking up with them, otherwise it is still good fun.

Enjoy, M.

Agassi, Andre – Neurotic. Has never gotten into groupies because he finds them dirty. Found one girl who said she fucked him in the early nineties and he used two rubbers. Average lay with a really small dick (one locker room attendant reports they could barely see it for all the hair). Rarely showers at tournaments anymore. Moody. Some reports of his friendliness, others that his on court ‘classiness’ is all an act.

Ancic, Mario – Whore. Probably been through the most groupies of any guy on tour. Average cock (about 6 inch), but makes the most of it. Not afraid to lick cunt. Will go bareback.

Blake, James – One of the most beautiful men on tour has a suprisingly small dick (about 5 inch erect) and is nothing to write home about in the sack.

Clement, Arnaud – Petite Frenchman packs a big dick at 7 inches and knows how to use it. Always uses condoms.

Corretja, Alex – Mr Nice Guy, surprisingly wild in bed. Loves to give anal and into threesomes, including with fellow Spaniards. One groupie reports being the meat in a Corretja-Moya Sandwich. Well hung at 7 inches and “the thickest I’ve seen”. Likes to go bareback.

Coria, Guillermo – Prickly little customer who has few friends on tour. Loyal to his wife Carla. Likes to keep himself hairless (including downstairs). Small dick.

Dent, Taylor – Loud mouth. Average endowment and ability.

Enqvist, Thomas – Slut. Average cock, average lay.

Federer, Roger – Super nice guy on an off the court, though can appear aloof at times. Super committed to girlfriend, Miroslava. Would be a huge scalp for any groupie, but seems groupie proof. Word from the locker room; small (even shriveled by some reports), uncut dick, unmaintained bush. A shame.

Ferrer, David – Dud lay.

Ferrero, Juan Carlos – Horny as hell with a taste for groupies. Nice uncut 7 inch dick (though not very thick) and a real latino lover with heaps of stamina. Long term girlfriend Patricia has to keep him on a tight leash to keep him from straying. Otherwise quite a nice guy. Practices safe sex.

Gasquet, Richard – Nadal’s contemporary, and one groupie who has had the company of both insists that the Frenchman has a distinct edge in the sack. Obsessed with blowjobs.

Gaudio, Gaston – Slut. Mild mannered but horny as hell. Very well hung, about 8 inch, uncut and fat. Excellent in the sack. Loves doing it doggie style. Will go bareback, but happy to wear a rubber if you ask.

Ginepri, Robby – Minnie Driver’s former squeeze, whose average endowment hasn’t stopped him making his way trough a fair share of ladies. Only an average lay and fairly unadventurous.

Gonzalez, Fernando – A good solid fuck.

Grosjean, Sebastien – Happily married with children. Buzz from the locker room says that his wife is no size queen – small cock.

Haas, Tommy – Horndog. Pretty boy. Arrogant at times. Uses his 6 inches to advantage but can be selfish. Practices safe sex.

Henman, Tim – Nice guy, if moody at times. Small dick, but happily married so no worry to us.

Hewitt, Lleyton – Massively endowed. Long, thick and cut. A 6-7 inch flaccid cock grows to 9-10 inch when hard. His size is well-known to other pros, one telling a groupie that “Lleyton is easily the biggest on tour”. Despite being a complete prick on court, generally a nice guy off it, and even a little shy. Moved from one high profile romance to the next and cant find a groupie who has slept with him. Pity.

Hrbaty, Dominik – Suprisingly good in bed. No Mr Big but gives everything he’s got.

Johansson, Joachim – One of the biggest cocks on tour at 8 inches.. Likes it hard and fast but can struggle with stamina. Been banging Lleyton Hewitt’s little sister and not very promiscuous.

Johansson, Thomas – Well hung (bout 7 inch hard), straight talking Swede. Conventional, but gets the job done. Very faithful to his long term partner.

Kiefer, Nicolas – Hewitt’s rival as the biggest man on tour. Estimated at a whopping 9 inch erect. An exhibitionist who was once picked up urinating in public after a night out. Horndog. Likes it rough and while he is good at what he does is something of a one trick pony. Won’t give head and insists that his conquests swallow his cum.

Lapentti, Nicolas – Fat 8 inch wad, but a dud lay who thinks his cock will do it all for him. Likes it bareback.

Malisse, Xavier – Jen Capriati’s ex-lover is competent in the sack. Likes to be ridden on top. Average cock.

Moya, Carlos – Whore. Poorly hung (wouldn’t get beyond 5 inches erect) but an excellent fuck by all accounts. Proving that size doesn’t matter. Will go bareback if you let him.

Nadal, Rafael – Generally pleasant, but has an arrogant streak. Using his muscular physique and new found fame to add as many notches as possible to his belt (and what hot blooded 19yo wouldn’t?). Only averagely endowed (around 6 inch) and despite his stamina on court has a bad habit of coming too quickly off it. Will ask to go bareback.

Philippoussis, Mark – Total Slut. Any hole will do. Average 6 inch cock and has admitted to being envious of compatriot Hewitt’s endowment. He is good in the sack though; surprisingly unselfish.

Rafter, Patrick – Surprisingly a dud. Less than a 5 inch dick and has few moves. Premature ejaculator. Obsessive condom user.

Robredo, Tommy – Boringly conventional in the sack. Only an average dick.

Roddick, Andy – Despite his horndog aura, is quite picky about his women and doesn’t buy big into groupies. Those who have had the experience have said that although he is only modestly endowed (between 5-6 inch hard) is explosive in the sack with stamina to burn. One groupie said he gave it to her four times in one night. Can be a little selfish. Loves getting head, but very reluctant to give it. Uses a condom everytime.

Safin, Marat – Horndog. Will fuck anything in a skirt, including groupies. While his dick is above average (about 7 inch hard), it’s his willingness to try anything that makes him a beast in bed. Loves giving it to a girl up the back passage and gives great head. One groupie reports having a threesome with Safin and another Russian sports star. Likes to give facials after receiving blow jobs. Endless stamina. Suprisingly vigilant in practicing safe sex.

Spadea, Vincent – Sleazy slut who uses his pro status to lure chicks completely out of his league (and is often rejected). Adequately endowed (6 inches) and ok in the sack.

Youzhny, Mikhail – A b-grade Safin. 7 inch cock. Skirt Chaser. Wild in the sack.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't believe that there's all this information about tennis players without anyone having mentioned their balls. :rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well ....

Listed are about 34 men, athletes who happen to play tennis, yet only 23 of them are about average?

Isn't it kind of odd that 1/3 of them are listed at 7" or above?

Methinks groupies don't carry tape measures to the bedroom and their adoration of the players can affect their judgement.

Reactions: broviantsoudakis

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hungmark said:
Down my way (ooooerrrrrrr missus) they call it humour... (vaguely)

You failed to deploy the :rolleyes: smiley at the end of your comment, which is the approved method for signifying sarcasm and irony to those who have undergone a sense-of-humor bypass. :rolleyes:

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Pecker said:
Well ....

Listed are about 34 men, athletes who happen to play tennis, yet only 23 of them are about average?

Isn't it kind of odd that 1/3 of them are listed at 7" or above?

Methinks groupies don't carry tape measures to the bedroom and their adoration of the players can affect their judgement.

I think there is some of that, but if you look at a break down

5 inch or less - Moya, Blake, Agassi, Federer, Rafter, Coria, Grosjean, Henman (8)
5-6 inch - Roddick, Nadal, Ancic, Dent, Enqvist, Ferrer, Robredo, Spadea, Gasquet, Ginepri Gonzalez, Haas, Hrbaty, Malisse, Philippoussis (15)
7 inch - Clement, Corretja, Ferrero, Johansson, Safin, Youzhny (6)
8 inch - Gaudio, Johnasson, Lapentti (3)
9 inch - Hewitt, Kiefer (2)

I think there is definitely some exaggeration involved, but 90 % of the sample is between 5-7 inches, which, considering as these girls dont carry around measuring tapes (atleast i dont think so!), is not totally outrageous.

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had the opportunity in two succesive years to spend some time with Andy Roddick in Houston and San Diego (Familial connection to the tournament in Houston), and aside from being a really cool, very down-to-earth guy, Andy is one of my biggest crushes.

The day after the first night I met him in Houston at a fund raiser, I had an All Access pass to the tourney and went to Andy's training room/dressing room. My cousin who knows him fairly well and I went in to hang before his warm up, and he was very casual as we watched a tape of Tim Henman. He proceeded to change into his play clothes, and though I was privately hoping for a jock (which I know he often wears), I was treated to a rear view of him trading boxer briefs for some rather tight tightie whities. As discreet as possible, I burned the image of his beautiful, white, and more hairy than I expected ass, and...drumroll....balls. While I regrettably can't speak to the size of his cock, he does have large, beautifull balls. As he stepped into his undies, his perfect, drooping nuts hung in view. A little on the red side, and sporting a nice covering of dark brown pubes. Again, more hair than I wuld have guessed. Ass crack, taint, and back of the balls. It was love at first sight. (Sigh)

Ironically enough, a year later in almost the exact same room, I missed seeing him full on by about half a second. I was devastated. But the image of his ass and low hangers has occupied many a fantasies. Incredible.