Pro Tennis Players - All the goss!

D

deleted20132

i wouldnt say that federer is cut - he is swiss!!! and not that he is small - he is famous for his bulge (yeah, amongst being the best player in the world ;-)

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
ennedi said:
i wouldnt say that federer is cut - he is swiss!!! and not that he is small - he is famous for his bulge (yeah, amongst being the best player in the world ;-)

I have family in Switzerland (Basel in fact, near Federer's home town!) and have lived there, and I would say that something like 10% of Swiss would be circumcised, give or take a couple of percent. A bit less than France, but comparable. So it would be against the odds, but not all that unusual.

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
Ionto said:
I have family in Switzerland (Basel in fact, near Federer's home town!) and have lived there, and I would say that something like 10% of Swiss would be circumcised, give or take a couple of percent. A bit less than France, but comparable. So it would be against the odds, but not all that unusual.

The thing says that Federer is uncut :confused:

Anyone know about Djokovic?

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Templar90 said:
I had the opportunity in two succesive years to spend some time with Andy Roddick in Houston and San Diego (Familial connection to the tournament in Houston), and aside from being a really cool, very down-to-earth guy, Andy is one of my biggest crushes.

The day after the first night I met him in Houston at a fund raiser, I had an All Access pass to the tourney and went to Andy's training room/dressing room. My cousin who knows him fairly well and I went in to hang before his warm up, and he was very casual as we watched a tape of Tim Henman. He proceeded to change into his play clothes, and though I was privately hoping for a jock (which I know he often wears), I was treated to a rear view of him trading boxer briefs for some rather tight tightie whities. As discreet as possible, I burned the image of his beautiful, white, and more hairy than I expected ass, and...drumroll....balls. While I regrettably can't speak to the size of his cock, he does have large, beautifull balls. As he stepped into his undies, his perfect, drooping nuts hung in view. A little on the red side, and sporting a nice covering of dark brown pubes. Again, more hair than I wuld have guessed. Ass crack, taint, and back of the balls. It was love at first sight. (Sigh)

Ironically enough, a year later in almost the exact same room, I missed seeing him full on by about half a second. I was devastated. But the image of his ass and low hangers has occupied many a fantasies. Incredible.
Anything else you can tell us?:tongue:

I have a super crush on Andy too...plus i can just envison everything you mentioned...i always thought he had huge balls (and maybe a small cock) you can almost just tell in his shorts but with a face & body/ass like that he could have a vagina id still let him try and fuck me.

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
ellehutton said:
Anything else you can tell us?:tongue:

I have a super crush on Andy too...plus i can just envison everything you mentioned...i always thought he had huge balls (and maybe a small cock) you can almost just tell in his shorts but with a face & body/ass like that he could have a vagina id still let him try and fuck me.

His cock isn't small, it's just average.

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry it took a while to reply, and yeah Andy does have a nice overall package. Nice looking cut dick and low hangers - not too hairy as far as I remember.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, Lleyton is a member of my gym! It is something proudly advertised by the gym.

But he is hardly ever around - jetsetting mostly - playing tennis. I saw him o
nce, only, from a distance.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do you think of Chilean Fernando González? I find he's smouldering hot. Great body: massive thighs, square sholders. Gorgeous green eyes. And a prominent bulge......although this might be my horny imagination!

A

AM_092

Thanks to whoever that revived this thread... I would have never read it :)
Very interesting...
I wouldn't have imagined Lleyton to be that well-endowed. Oh, and glad to hear that even famous sport stars can have small willies.
Any confirmation on that info on Novak Djokovic? I have a massive crush on him...

D_Rose_Etta_Stone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just look at another post about Djokovic. There I had wrote how I know that he is well endowed. I shall say here that we fucked some girl together, and before that we jerked.