Pro Tennis Players - All the goss!

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like 80% of Serbs Djokovic is uncut, but he is HUNG.....

He is 9,5in = a little over 24cm, and rather thick too
MMMM i love me those Eastern Europeans:biggrin1:

I have some (clothed) boner pics of Djokovic & its definetly big.
I like to hear thick too....he is so hot, i want to suck on his foreskin & swallow his cum.:rolleyes:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just look at another post about Djokovic. There I had wrote how I know that he is well endowed. I shall say here that we fucked some girl together, and before that we jerked.

That musta been some huge glass of whiskey you had before you took that Ambien that gave you that dream.:rolleyes: Thanks for recounting...lol.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not me....I'd hope to do him really slow so it would last!!!!

As I was watching the Wimbledon's men's final, I kept staring at Andy Roddick and thought, "Yeah, he's hot now... but something tells me he's going to look just like John McCain in about 30 years..." which immediately killed any boner I could ever get for him.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I routinely jack the ole meatpole thinking about Lleyton Hewitt. I have a thing for smooth skinny boys with big bouncy asses and nasty mouths.

D_Rose_Etta_Stone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, believe it or not... I had that experience with Djokovic (I know him for quite a while, and sorry but I hadn't have need to took pics of us fucking that girl or jerking together). I can only tell that first time I was surprised when he took out his cock... On court he often wears suspender brief so his cock would not dangle to much so can be focused on game rather than on adjusting his brief once a while, like Nadal do so with his but crack LOL