Pro Tennis Players

LeahCat: Well I can definately agree with Jennifer194 and MrBig2004 that Lleyton Hewitt is indeed very, very blessed although I can probably offer up a much closer sighting and an estimate of 8x6(and a bit) :wub:
Im sure he's only gotten better with age and Kim is going to find him pretty hard to replace, although his new girl, Bec Cartwright, will be in heaven. :)

Also have it on excellant authority that Joachim Johansson is huge -long and thick. :)

jennifer194:
Originally posted by LeahCat@Dec 29 2004, 12:42 AM
Well I can definately agree with Jennifer194 and MrBig2004 that Lleyton Hewitt is indeed very, very blessed although I can probably offer up a much closer sighting and an estimate of 8x6(and a bit) :wub:
Im sure he's only gotten better with age and Kim is going to find him pretty hard to replace, although his new girl, Bec Cartwright, will be in heaven. :)

Also have it on excellant authority that Joachim Johansson is huge -long and thick. :)
[post=270370]Quoted post[/post]​

Interesting Leah. Can you give us more details of this "closer sighting"? ;)

LeahCat: Jennifer, without incriminating myself completely or sounding like some kind of tennis groupie I can say that there was 1) inspection and 2) insertion lol ;)

Also, in case anyone should think that Lleyton was fooling around I should say that it happened prior to his hooking up with Kim Cjlisters, the weekend after he'd lost his title at the tournament in Adelaide. Great stamina off-court as well as on :p (around 2-3 hours) but I can promise you he didn't yell out 'C'mon' during the act LOL

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by LeahCat@Dec 29 2004, 12:42 AM
Also have it on excellant authority that Joachim Johansson is huge -long and thick.  :)
[post=270370]Quoted post[/post]​

Joachim Johansson is going to be even hotter than he already is once he finishes growing out of his cute boy phase. I love him even more now that I hear that he has a huge cock. :)

P.S. Any idea on exactly how endowed Joachim might be? :)

PeteThrntn

Experimental Member
Media
Jennifah, oh Jenny!

Whilst on the subject of locker room gossip, who is and who isn't gay in the male tennis world. Though I imagine there are and have been "lipstick" varieties, it always seems much more apparent on the distaff side . . .

Thanks again for your strenuous reconnaissance, and we expect a full report this Aussie season!

P.S. We could probably take up a collection on this site if you think a PDA or cell phone camera would aid your research.

LeahCat: MIGayGuy, without seeing it for myself I can't give you an exact size (you know how bad people are at estimating) but from what I was told Im guessing that something in the 7.5 (minimum) to 8.5 (max) but with girth in the 6-6.5 range. And, if what Im told is right, he likes to do it doggy and he fucks the way he play tennis - very very hard.

rmcd44:
Originally posted by LeahCat@Jan 2 2005, 05:20 AM
MIGayGuy, without seeing it for myself I can't give you an exact size (you know how bad people are at estimating) but from what I was told Im guessing that something in the 7.5 (minimum) to 8.5 (max) but with girth in the 6-6.5 range. And, if what Im told is right, he likes to do it doggy and he fucks the way he play tennis - very very hard.
[post=271389]Quoted post[/post]​

Great info. Thanks! And from your own personal experience, what's Lleyton like in the sack?

LeahCat: rmcd44.
in all fairness he wasn't the most experienced guy at that stage so Im quite sure he's gotten a whole lot better. so can only speak for the couple of times we had sex way back when.
downside- didn't give oral.
upside-long, wide and very fat cock.
downside- didnt really have the 'moves' at that stage.
upside- had enough stamina and enthusiasm to make up for it :p (also had a nice tight and cute butt lol).
in short, he fucks how he plays tennis. very hard, very fast and goes for ages lol :D

jennifer194: Thanks Leah for that info.

Well tennis season is here again, so I'll be in the locker rooms come Monday :D Let me know if you would like any info on a player not yet discussed and I'll try to oblige hehe

Pete, as for who is gay, I must say there is not much speculation on that subject matter although I will keep my ears to the wall.

As for Lleyton Hewitt, I think we can now put him in the bonafide hung celebrity catergory. Everyone seems to know about his big dick.

Sports_Fan

Just Browsing
Media
Jennifer,

Thanks in advance for your offer to share your 2005 observations. Would you let us know if you see how hung any of the following players are:
Ivan Ljubicic, Taylor Dent, Albert Costas, Guillermo Canas, Tommy Robledo, Jin Novak, Thomas Johahnsson or Mardy Fish

Mike-Anderson: I actually used to go to the same tennis court as andy roddick, before I moved. I played him a game of tennis once, before he got famous. almost beat him.

I'm not to sure about his cock, though.

JasonLancer: Any special sightings from this weeks tournament?

jennifer194: Well the Open is over and i guess it's time for an update.

Lleyton Hewitt and Marat Safin remain the two biggest tennis players i have seen. Lleyton has the length advantage, Marat the thickness, both huge. How funny that they should meet in the final!

The others, considering I was looking much closer this year (but discreetly fo course)

Well Hung:
Rafael Nadal
Gaston Gaudio
Tommy Robredo
Arnaud Clement
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Mikhail Youzhny
Igor Andreev
Guillermo Garcia Lopez
Mariano Zabaleta
Nicholas Kiefer
Tommy Haas
Mario Ancic
Joachim Johansson
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist
Agustin Calleri

On the Small Side:
Roger Federer
Andre Agassi
Carlos Moya
Guillermo Coria
Sebastian Grosjean
Tim Henman
Todd Reid
Wayne Arthurs
Paul Bacanello
Scott Draper
Juan Ignacio Chela
Taylor Dent
Greg Rusedski
Mardy Fish

Everyone else ive seen would fit in around average i'd say. I know there has been more talk bout Roddick, but Andy is average - length wise, thickness wise, nothing special. He is hot though :p

clownboots19: Wait, how have you happened to be able to see the penises of like a buttload of famous tennis players again, so much so that you can describe there penises?

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by clownboots19@Feb 5 2005, 05:54 AM
Wait, how have you happened to be able to see the penises of like a buttload of famous tennis players again, so much so that you can describe there penises?
[post=280343]Quoted post[/post]​

GREAT QUESTION 'CB'!

I haven't been in ANY men's locker rooms (pro tennis or otherwise) where 'chicks' are lurking around and checkin' out the 'assets' of all the dudes who are there--LOL!!

I know in many places in Europe there are female attendants in the restrooms but I don't think that is the case in locker rooms. Your question of crediblity is a point well taken! Thanks for your post.

RICKY_27

jennifer194:
Originally posted by clownboots19@Feb 5 2005, 09:54 AM
Wait, how have you happened to be able to see the penises of like a buttload of famous tennis players again, so much so that you can describe there penises?
[post=280343]Quoted post[/post]​

CB, I think I have answered this question before in Post #22. If you don't believe me that's another matter but I think I have outlined my credentials quite well. They aren't exactly indepth descriptions are they? Yes, I get a glance at them and I gather what I can from that, but they are only soft, usually 10 second or so glimpses and it's not exactly foolproof. As I said also Marat and Andy are quite the exhibitionists so it's little wonder I have a little more on them than others.

Ricky, if I was making this up and worried about people not believing me because i was a 'chick', and considering as I only registered to answer the query of this thread, couldn't I have just made up a male identity and posted under that to shut people like you the hell up? There are both males and females participating in the Australian Open and both male and female locker room attendants. It's rare that the guys are rostered on for a ladies match, but girls are often put on for the guys matches. If the guys are really worried about a 'chick' being in the lockers, they can request a male attendant.

nikos22: hey jennifer,

what an interesting job. i have two questions.

do you recall rainer schuettler?
who has the smallest you've seen?

thanks for all your info.

cheers.