Gasquet from today's match
bPPCjZUz_o.png

bXhqStJS_o.png

Moonshadow5

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have it, but I do not share it because I want to get more nude than other tennis players who are out there, I have Feliciano, Omar and three more tennis players, if you have tennis or swimmers I will be willing to exchange
Bullshit.
One more time.
Bullshit.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Del Potro can pin me down and have his way with me anytime he wants, he's super hot. I have no pics, and don't really care how big he is because of how unlikely that would be, I just felt like saying it here. Besides I don't think his name had been mentioned in this thread yet.

james_von05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Del Potro can pin me down and have his way with me anytime he wants, he's super hot. I have no pics, and don't really care how big he is because of how unlikely that would be, I just felt like saying it here. Besides I don't think his name had been mentioned in this thread yet.
Saw him on tinder 2 years ago when he was just coming back from injury... and few other players

D

deleted1052342

DelPo looks better these days than he has ever looked.

jcbpltn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have it, but I do not share it because I want to get more nude than other tennis players who are out there, I have Feliciano, Omar and three more tennis players, if you have tennis or swimmers I will be willing to exchange

Get a life, troll

Reactions: lh0711 and andrew52