Pro Wrestler dick sizes?

ajaj

Just Browsing
Media
I've always loved muscular men and as such several pro wrestlers in the WWE and what not have been huge turn ons and dream guys of mine. So I was wondering if anyone had any stories or reports of any pro wrestler dick sizes? With all the time they're naked in a locker room there's gotta be some floating around. I'd LOVE to hear them.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shelton Benjamin obviously has a BIG dick, and I think Rene Dupree has a huge one too, with the way he always hung low in his trunks (and he has a huge ass, too).

Hottie Mark Jindrak aka The Reflection of Perfection always looked like he had a huge cock, too (he's wrestling on the Mexican circuit nowadays, and has done some Chippendales-type dancing down there).

Cena, like Dupree, has a HUGE ass, but I think he's probably just average in the dick size dept. Hottie Edge never showed much bulge either, but I would never kick him out of bed. I think Shawn Michaels (who also has a great ass) has a big one (probably bigger than his buddy Triple H's). Randy Orton is probably normal-sized.

keithcc

Experimental Member
Media
I knew several pro wrestlers thirty years ago. I saw several nude. A few had super huge floppy cocks and in each case they themselves said it was from steroid use and that it didn't work any more.