Prob with lube

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone,
Here just to expose my matter with lube.
I'm 19, and probably bisexual since i love prostate massage...
I have only one problem, i test 2 different lube and neither of them was good, one has defaults and no advantages, the other was good during the five first minutes.
The probleme is that for the first lube ( durex- voile chauffant, a yeah, i'm french) burns me immadiatly ( really burns, and not make my toy hotter!!) and the other was good the first 5 minutes and after it begins to burn too.
The only things that do not burns me is the milk cream Mixa for child, but it is not is first use and it not slide as well as the second one.

The two lubes are water based.

If anybody have help, it is much appreciated,
And sorry for all the mistakes, english is not my language.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
KY lube works best when I partner works a postrate message on me. She covers the condom with KY and works me over. I think you are judging your self to quickly. You do not need to be by to enjoy a postrate massage.

It can be an exciting part of foreplay which leads to great sexual intercourse.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If they are both water based perhaps you should compare the ingredients to see what you could be "allergic" to. If that doesn't help you should maybe consider going to the Dr to have an allergy test done to see if you have negative effects to certain substances.

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
liking a prostate massage does not mean you are "probably Bi."

I was implying sexually, i could not date a guy so probably was the therm ( plus i never did it with a guy actually). And i like the orgasm that came from here, so i prefer to say i'm open-minded ^^.:biggrin1:

For the other, yeah i'll try K-Y just to see if it is better ( do you find it in pharmacie?, heu the word is office i believe in english?)

For the allergic thing i don't know, i did see a doctor some years ago for that and i was not allergic to anything particulary, moreover, i don't see myself going to the doctor to make him me do test for lube componant lol.

Thanks to you all.
(any other advice is welcome :) )

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try a silicone based lube. They stay wetter than water-based and have a very different feel. Eros is made in Germany, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it in France.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try a silicone based lube. They stay wetter than water-based and have a very different feel. Eros is made in Germany, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it in France.

I really dislike the clean-up from silicone based lubricants. That being said, silicone is great for hot tub and shower sex.

If you prefer water-based lubes, try Manglide, from the makers AstroGlide.
CheapLubes.com - Inexpensive Personal Lubricants, Condoms, and Adult Toys usually has great prices.