Probably Not The Right Post But I'm A Gay Man...

Is it real or fake?

• Real.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

fookitssunday2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm a gay man crushing on this dude that claims he is straight as hell (before he started calling me cute, boo, babe etc etc) but he's only recently done this because every girl that comes into his life, ends up breaking his heart apparently so he's came to me saying that he loves me, calling me boo/babe/cutie etc etc. I'm wanting to know if this is real because he's REALLY my type of person I want to date or if I'm just going to get my feelings hurt. I know you guys can't possibly know his feelings but I was looking for some advice, is this like a seeking attention thing so that he like gets praised by me (I don't praise him that much other than saying that I love him every now and again) or is it real?

Reactions: lolcth720

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don’t answer the pools because many are compelled to break the rules.
But the option are phrased strangely you want us to figure out if what you told is real or not?
Anyone can love his brother mother father sister without an actual sexual implication. Those name calling can be unusual but doesn’t mean anything ider. I guess your schrodinger cat was dead before you put it on the box but if you have to ask take courage and ask him what he ment.
How I met your mother would be a couple of episodes long if it actually worked

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You start of saying that you are crushing on the other guy. You reference time intervals in his life, so you must have a continued interaction, with the person. Personally I have worked with many Gay men. Before the sexual harassment lawsuits became so overbearing, many called me playfully honey / sweaty . It was harmless playfulness .

You may want to slow down a little, even if he is remotely curious, you are already planning the wedding . ( Joke )

Good Luck

Reactions: Hatt_101
D

deleted1547822

People often adopt mannerisms similar to others they interact with. He may just be speaking that way because he believes it’s more in line with you.

He may also be curious. A matter of fact conversation, or open ended question like “I’ve noticed you started using words like “babe”, “cutie”, etc... with me. It’s not a problem, but a little confusing to me...”

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way you'll know is if you ask him. If you feel you can't do that with out changing things then you already know the answer to your question.

As for the name she calls you you'd have to give us more context to how that is. me personally I wouldn't call anybody any of those names but that's just me

Reactions: ronin001

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he claims he is straight, but he knows you're gay and he is being overly affectionate you should ask him point blank "What the fuck is your end game?" "Are we fucking?". Clearly if he is straight and "we" is not fucking, he is either a) a damned fool and your being one with him or b) as you say in the UK he is "taking the piss out of you".

a) Stop being a dumb ass with him, if you are sincere (also ask the Gay guys so they can set you straight so to speak) or....

b) Stop being a dumb ass with us if you think this sort of shit is funny.

Reactions: Hatt_101