Problem after using a cock ring

Ok so our sex life was great. I always had 2-4 orgasims each time we got together. Then she decided she wanted to experment with a cock ring, saying it would intensify my orgasims. So we get one that is leather with snaps. We put it on me then she gives some oral for a while, then we have intercourse for a while, then i give her oral for a while then intercourse again till i have orgasim, which right before i have it i unsnapped it. now for the problem.. i could not keep an errection after that. she would get me hard but soon as we started intercouse i could not stay hard.
on day we did not attempt to have sex but normaly i would wake up with erection which i didnt this morning and all though out the day no erection. maybe a slight "soft" errection but not completed errection.
I do have some tenderness near my left testical...

anyone hear of this or know dangers? i now know we clearly went over the 20-30 minute limit of wearing it... but we didnt know about that limit till we started researching possable issues

hopefully so lol... i never in my life had probles getting errect. is is possable i injured something?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first rule of cock rings or CBT aftercare: if there is pain or changes in quality of erection or feeling you need to get to a doctor. you can damage blood supply and pinch nerves.

while you were wearing the ring did you notice any loss of sensation, cold to the touch, numbness?

if you have any bruising, any discoloration or swelling *of the not good variety* hit your GP up for a referral to a urologist. with all things peen health related better safe than sorry is a good policy.

if you don't want to involve your regular doctor look for a walk in clinic in your area.

ml