Problem and Size question

SRV524: Ok, first question is this- I'm about 7 1/2 x 6 in. erect, but only like 2-3 in. flaccid, is this normal? I thought if you had an "above-average size" (I'll use this bc I'm technically not "large") then you were only supposed to grow a few inches to become erect?

Second is about getting bigger. Yeah, I know about the pills and the other techniques, but I just want something that doesn't cost anything and will get me 1- 1 1/2 inches. So granted, I don't want to become monster-like, but just enough bc I know some girls don't like anything above 7-8 bc it hurts, so I just wanna go to a good number that won't scare too many innocent catholic girls =0)

I have a few techniques that I heard about, such as holding the blood vessel in the penis while stretching the skin and the hot wrap, but I wasn't sure how effective tehy are. I'm just looking for an inch or 2 at the MOST, and time doesn't really matter, although I'd like within a yr or 2 before I graduate college (gotta end it with a bang and get a good reputation before I graduate =0)

But....yeah, just an inch or 2, couple years, jsut whatever. What if I used those 2 techniques I described every day? Would that give me the desired result, and if so, how long will it take?

Thanks guys....sorry I'm a newbie here, but lol I dunno.

7x6andchg: SRV524-

As to your first question - I'm about 3-4" (depending on the weather) soft and 7.25" hard...so no, it isn't always the case that you only grow a few inches. Heck - I almost double in length. You are what is known as a grower. Enjoy the look of surprise on your mate's face...

As to the other - I have no experience - I came across my size through genetics...but search around - someone somewhere has mentioned it before.

Welcome to the board!

7x6&C

SRV524: Alright.....lol I've already had like 5 girls say it's big lol...so.
As far as genetics, I didn't get it from my dad bc he's really small when he's flaccid. No, I don't look, but when he stepped out of the shower a few times I caught sight of it and it's not really big. I'd say maybe 5-6 for him. DAMMIT WHERE DID MY LARGE PENIS COME FROM?!?!?!?! lol....

7x6andchg: Might have been Mom's side - one never knows unless one asks - and that can be awkward at best.

If you've already had "compliments"...it's all gravy from here.

7x6&C

H8Monga: I'm going to shock a hell of a lot of people saying this...

You're fine! You have the proof, you know the truth! I know I'd like to add an inch or two to mine, to be where you are. But (here comes the shocker), be happy with how you are. Being a grower, enjoy the look of surprise in your mate's eyes...

7x6andchg: Hapi-

**shock**

*faints*

*revives*

He's right, though, SRV. I haven't spoken to you or IM'd you but any man, no matter WHAT his other skills are, is more than just his dick.

7x6&C

SRV524: No, I understand that, but it's just the fun that comes with having it. I want a girl to be like "Oh my god, you're kidding, right?" lol....just to have fun. That, and I'm not experienced with sex either.....grr... :mad: