Problem and Size question

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: Ok, first question is this- I'm about 7 1/2 x 6 in. erect, but only like 2-3 in. flaccid, is this normal? I thought if you had an "above-average size" (I'll use this bc I'm technically not "large") then you were only supposed to grow a few inches to become erect?

Second is about getting bigger. Yeah, I know about the pills and the other techniques, but I just want something that doesn't cost anything and will get me 1- 1 1/2 inches. So granted, I don't want to become monster-like, but just enough bc I know some girls don't like anything above 7-8 bc it hurts, so I just wanna go to a good number that won't scare too many innocent catholic girls =0)

I have a few techniques that I heard about, such as holding the blood vessel in the penis while stretching the skin and the hot wrap, but I wasn't sure how effective tehy are. I'm just looking for an inch or 2 at the MOST, and time doesn't really matter, although I'd like within a yr or 2 before I graduate college (gotta end it with a bang and get a good reputation before I graduate =0)

But....yeah, just an inch or 2, couple years, jsut whatever. What if I used those 2 techniques I described every day? Would that give me the desired result, and if so, how long will it take?

Thanks guys....sorry I'm a newbie here, but lol I dunno.

2. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: SRV524-

As to your first question - I'm about 3-4" (depending on the weather) soft and 7.25" hard...so no, it isn't always the case that you only grow a few inches. Heck - I almost double in length. You are what is known as a grower. Enjoy the look of surprise on your mate's face...

As to the other - I have no experience - I came across my size through genetics...but search around - someone somewhere has mentioned it before.

Welcome to the board!

7x6&C

3. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: Alright.....lol I've already had like 5 girls say it's big lol...so.
    As far as genetics, I didn't get it from my dad bc he's really small when he's flaccid. No, I don't look, but when he stepped out of the shower a few times I caught sight of it and it's not really big. I'd say maybe 5-6 for him. DAMMIT WHERE DID MY LARGE PENIS COME FROM?!?!?!?! lol....

4. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: Oh, and I'm 19 yrs old, by the way.

5. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Might have been Mom's side - one never knows unless one asks - and that can be awkward at best.

If you've already had "compliments"...it's all gravy from here.

7x6&C

6. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I'm going to shock a hell of a lot of people saying this...

You're fine! You have the proof, you know the truth! I know I'd like to add an inch or two to mine, to be where you are. But (here comes the shocker), be happy with how you are. Being a grower, enjoy the look of surprise in your mate's eyes...

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Hapi-

**shock**

*faints*

*revives*

He's right, though, SRV. I haven't spoken to you or IM'd you but any man, no matter WHAT his other skills are, is more than just his dick.

7x6&C

8. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: No, I understand that, but it's just the fun that comes with having it. I want a girl to be like "Oh my god, you're kidding, right?" lol....just to have fun. That, and I'm not experienced with sex either.....grr... :mad:

9. jasonstarkiller

blue boy in Kevin J.Taylor comic starts about 16-4" (depending on the weather) soft and ends up 16.25" hard..go figure.

10. jasonstarkiller

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice