Problem (Girls opinion wanted also)

RonJonJohnson

Just Browsing
Media
I have been with my girl friend now for a few months and last week I asked her about my size (Im average around 6.5x5) and she said it was good and that she'd only ever had one bigger. I got curious and asked how big and she said not that much bigger like two inches. I thought two inches was a lot, that would be like 8.5 and i assume thicker. She said not to worry cause it hurt and he sucked at sex, but i cant help to feel in inadequate. Even though we both agree we've been having really good sex i still cant stop thinking about this kid. What do you guys and hopefully girls think?

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should get over it. Thinking about him is not going to help you, your girlfriend, or your relationship. You guys are having good sex, she said he hurt and he sucked at sex, so there you have it. Get over it.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I can tell you is from my own experiences. When my girlfriends and I have sat around talking about sex (and you men do the same, lol), size has been a topic. It's not so much "how big", it basically comes down to how good of a fit. If the fit is good, the size isn't really an issue. There are well-hung men out there that don't "fit". And there are smaller ones that just don't add up, so to speak. But when it's good, the the actual size isn't the issue.

You should get over it. Thinking about him is not going to help you, your girlfriend, or your relationship. You guys are having good sex, she said he hurt and he sucked at sex, so there you have it. Get over it.

Not wiser words said.

Anyway there is always going to be bigger who ever you are, she loves you and you make her cum what else should matter?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look at it from another point of view. Are you kind to her? Do you give her your undivided attention and really listen to her when she talks? Are you affectionate with her just to please her and make her feel good without it all being about you getting off? If you can answer yes, she wouldn't give a crap about how big some jerk fom her past could be. If you're the guy she loves, sex and intimacy will be as good as it gets. Be secure in that and enjoy your relationship.