Problem (Girls opinion wanted also)

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by RonJonJohnson, Jan 2, 2008.

1. RonJonJohnson

RonJonJohnson New Member

I have been with my girl friend now for a few months and last week I asked her about my size (Im average around 6.5x5) and she said it was good and that she'd only ever had one bigger. I got curious and asked how big and she said not that much bigger like two inches. I thought two inches was a lot, that would be like 8.5 and i assume thicker. She said not to worry cause it hurt and he sucked at sex, but i cant help to feel in inadequate. Even though we both agree we've been having really good sex i still cant stop thinking about this kid. What do you guys and hopefully girls think?

2. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

You should get over it. Thinking about him is not going to help you, your girlfriend, or your relationship. You guys are having good sex, she said he hurt and he sucked at sex, so there you have it. Get over it.

3. aliveboi

aliveboi New Member

ditto!

4. classact1979

classact1979 New Member

Albums:
    The only thing I can tell you is from my own experiences. When my girlfriends and I have sat around talking about sex (and you men do the same, lol), size has been a topic. It's not so much "how big", it basically comes down to how good of a fit. If the fit is good, the size isn't really an issue. There are well-hung men out there that don't "fit". And there are smaller ones that just don't add up, so to speak. But when it's good, the the actual size isn't the issue.

5. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Not wiser words said.

Anyway there is always going to be bigger who ever you are, she loves you and you make her cum what else should matter?

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

What is it with you guys and feeling inadequate and intimidate :mad:

She is with you now. Believe her and get over it for fuck sake

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Look at it from another point of view. Are you kind to her? Do you give her your undivided attention and really listen to her when she talks? Are you affectionate with her just to please her and make her feel good without it all being about you getting off? If you can answer yes, she wouldn't give a crap about how big some jerk fom her past could be. If you're the guy she loves, sex and intimacy will be as good as it gets. Be secure in that and enjoy your relationship.

8. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

She didn't say she wished You were bigger....just that she'd had bigger and didn't like it.

No worries.

Draft saved Draft deleted