problem: I can't cum when im with a girl....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WishIWasBigger89, May 6, 2010.

1. WishIWasBigger89

WishIWasBigger89 New Member

ok this is weird.... the only 3 girls ive gotten head from... i couldnt cum.... and eventually started getting soft..... the second one i just got her to stop n i jerked myself off til i came lol.... these are my only 3 sexual experiences with girls.....wtf? has anyone had a similar experience? this is pretty weird. especially cuz the girl that just gave me head this morning was pretty good.

#1 WishIWasBigger89, May 6, 2010
    Last edited: May 6, 2010
  2. Hintetsomaru

Hintetsomaru Member

Albums:
    It could be strictly psycological. Maybe you simply don't want women?

3. WishIWasBigger89

i love women :bigok: ive gotten hard ons making out with and even just hugging certain girls..... nothing with those 3 chicks tho.... ive kinda been thinkin maybe im just not attracted to those certain girls enough? also maybe cuz all 3 of them were just hook ups and not girls i was dating or had to work for? i have no idea though. im hoping its psycological tho and not physical

4. D_Loick

D_Loick New Member

I still have that issue. It takes me a long time to get comfortable enough with the girl to let my guard down enough to cum for her. That and I get so used to jacking off my way that most people can't match it, so I have to try and relax and enjoy what they're doing (which is usually really good, jut not what I'm used to.).

5. WishIWasBigger89

i know what u mean. ive been jacking off so long that im used to that lol.

6. hud01

Gold Member

Let a guy blow you and see what happens.

They might not have been good, and you don't have the experience to tell them what they need to do.

You could also be having performance anxiety. Have a drink or two, but not six or eight before the next one.

7. ToySoldier9inch

ToySoldier9inch Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You're just too nervous. That's perfectly normal... don't worry it will be over soon

8. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im gay and this happens to me some times but i am certain the answer is not letting a woman try! No offence.
    I think it has to do with technique and preference. If i have a warm moist soft mouth wrapped around it with the right motion then it happens. If i dont then it doesnt happen. Its all about learning what technique works best for you.
    And another consideration for me is that- weird as it sounds, sometimes the hornier i am the less likely i am to cum. Sometimes.
    Maybe some of my experiences explain what could be happening to you?

9. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I can't come from just a blow job period. Eventually, I need manual stimulation. Luckily, I'm gay so it's not a problem.

10. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well only you know if you prefer men or women. My best guy friends the same way he says he can't relax. And it could be just like you said... your just not into them. In my personal opinion a orgasm starts in your mind. If you can't relax and let go with the person your with it's not going to happen. No matter which sex you like:wink: Don't worry about it. Worrying about it is only going to make it worse the next time! :biggrin1:

11. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ur probably too nervous and inexperienced. U got to learn to relax and stop worrying what ur partner is thinking about ur cock (cut,uncut, small, large,etc). Go with the flow and enjoy the fact that she's got ur cock in her mouth and she's giving u a bj.

12. bigbrick

Gold Member

This is a not uncommon problem for guys and there are a number of threads on the topic. Here's one: http://www.lpsg.org/161924-anyone-else-have-trouble-comming.html
    You can do a search and find others. You may prefer a vagina than a mouth. No big deal. Also it helps if you don't masturbate a lot, especially with a tight grip. You get conditioned to only get off with that. Hope that helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted