Problem I've Been Having...

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
I wondered if this forum of high standards filled, could help me with a little problem I've been having, you see my penis is so big my girlfriend was using it as a sofa last night.

Its gotten so big recently planets are falling into it, I woundered if perhaps you could tell me what's happening.

If anyone else is having this same problem please do reply, im sure that together we can create reliable medical advice on how to conduct ourselfs in such situations.

Yavin.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't take it out on the board cos you've got a cocktail sausage in your undies, Yavin. At least your smart though...right?

Yes, because only a smart person would post the posts and knit the threads that you do, Yavin!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wondered if this forum of high standards filled, could help me with a little problem I've been having, you see my penis is so big my girlfriend was using it as a sofa last night.

Its gotten so big recently planets are falling into it, I woundered if perhaps you could tell me what's happening.

If anyone else is having this same problem please do reply, im sure that together we can create reliable medical advice on how to conduct ourselfs in such situations.

Yavin.
:confused::rolleyes:
:biggrin1:
I'd say U should apply for a job with NASA (National Aeronautics & Space Administration) Program...because U R way out there!:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yavin.
LMAO:biggrin1:

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
You excite the mind, you tease a mans principles, you try, and you do... you send a man to the very edge, but still he does not turn his head, because he knows, ohh he knows... a man chooses, and a slave obeys!

He was Right

A MAN CHOOSES!... A SLAVE OBEYS!!!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yavin.
I think you're talking out of uranus:cool:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yavin.

HAHAHAHAHA