problem squirting

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i cum, my cum does not squirt like it used too.. it jus comes out slowly and not alot anymore. i have been comming evryday for the last 11 months and have sex everyday for the last 6 months. whats going on?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Any changes in diet, medication, etc.?

I find that when I smoke weed a lot, my spurts turn into splats more often than not.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Evidently you are on a diet or doing a lifestyle who is stressing you too much. Your sex is showing it. Change your habits, and you will immediately notice some emprovements.

longstretch

Just Browsing
Media
You might have a weak PC muscle. My advice is to kegel like there is no tomorrow. You can do it whenever at the mall, driving, in the car. I usually get my best workouts at church. An hour of sitting....so I just do some kegels so I can be better at fornicating.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You might just be emptying the pipes before they have a chance to refill.

I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't take but one of those teensy squiggly things to impregnate a gal.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do Not Do Kegels

I Did Kegels And I Cant Get Hard Like I Used To, And Im Not Old. I Know Kegels Are The Reason, Maybe I Did Them Wrong But Its Not Worth That Risk

Dont Do Kegels

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats a kegel?? and also i stoped going to the gym, started smoking weed alot and stoped eating healthy and aslo argu wid ma gf alot.. can that be the reason? and also any advice on how to make me cum stronger and actually squirt again?? thanks guys

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
whats a kegel?? and also i stoped going to the gym, started smoking weed alot and stoped eating healthy and aslo argu wid ma gf alot.. can that be the reason? and also any advice on how to make me cum stronger and actually squirt again?? thanks guys

I've never been much of a gym rat, and my eating habits have always been the same (somewhere in between healthy and unhealthy I'd say), at least since I became old enough to cum.

Whenever I personally notice a difference in the 'power of my shots', the problem always seems to be linked to narcotics. I mostly just smoke weed... and when I go through stretches of time where I smoke (usually 1-2 bowls worth) every day for at least (maybe) 5 days, the cum starts to dribble. The orgasms are just as intense mind you (moreso if I'm high at the time, drug fueled orgasms are 'untoppable' if you ask me)... so considering that the size of the load is ultimately pointless, it doesn't really bother me too much. But it's a likely cause nonetheless....

And arguing with your girl? Again, only my experience... but I always found a good, intense fight to make the sex and the orgasms better, not worse.

Quit smoking for a week or two, see how things improve from there (easier said than done, I know :tongue: :240:).

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not ejaculating as much?

Men get that way as they age. They would squirt a lot in their teens and twenties, then after the mid-thirties it tapers off.

If you want to get your ejacuations stronger, longer, with more volume, then you'll have to get into the habit of exercising regularly, jog, diet and lose weight for at least a year without cheating or letting-up, do squats (one of the kegel exercises), practice stopping your urination in midstream just by thinking about it (another kegel), and most important, get your body hydrated, drink lots of water. Obesity lessens ejaculation, so does a lot of bike riding, unfortunately (that's because of the unsplit seats that traditional bicyclists would ride on that creates semi-impotency due to constant anatomical pressure on that area).

Here's a video on Xtube.com showing a vidclip of a guy shooting a LOT. It's called, "white rain is pouring down" You need to register yourself on their site to get a login (free subscription) in order to view it.

http://p12.xtube.com/watch.php?v=sybwMiwcLVg&cl=wiOVvJBiDqm&a=200608192210_vyFK&b=hAatFx8781W&s=S&sstr=lrf|fuvmavpx90210|1||F|q4rnr1r887q7o9q0nq512n5q8p49p660

If the URL doesn't take you to the video, then on their xtube site, do a search on: 'white rain is pouring down'

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol thanks guys...ill change and see what happens.. also, can you give me a list of kegals exercises?

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not ejaculating as much?

Men get that way as they age. They would squirt a lot in their teens and twenties, then after the mid-thirties it tapers off.

If you want to get your ejacuations stronger, longer, with more volume, then you'll have to get into the habit of exercising regularly, jog, diet and lose weight for at least a year without cheating or letting-up, do squats (one of the kegel exercises), practice stopping your urination in midstream just by thinking about it (another kegel), and most important, get your body hydrated, drink lots of water. Obesity lessens ejaculation, so does a lot of bike riding, unfortunately (that's because of the unsplit seats that traditional bicyclists would ride on that creates semi-impotency due to constant anatomical pressure on that area).

Here's a video on Xtube.com showing a vidclip of a guy shooting a LOT. It's called, "white rain is pouring down" You need to register yourself on their site to get a login (free subscription) in order to view it.

http://p12.xtube.com/watch.php?v=sybwMiwcLVg&cl=wiOVvJBiDqm&a=200608192210_vyFK&b=hAatFx8781W&s=S&sstr=lrf|fuvmavpx90210|1||F|q4rnr1r887q7o9q0nq512n5q8p49p660

If the URL doesn't take you to the video, then on their xtube site, do a search on: 'white rain is pouring down'
both that link or searching for that video don't work.

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i cant not cum for two weeks lol... its impossibe im a nymfo
Thanks for bringing it to my attention hon, I can't believe they yanked the video; it's no longer listed on their site, not even when I did a search string of words in the original title! It's either that, or the author or webhosts changed the title, or the video got relocated somewhere else on their site.

But here's an alternative, copious flood machine...

XTube Login Page

And here's another:

XTube Login Page

As I said before, you need to get a logon on their Xtube site before you can view these clips.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"sex everyday for the last six months."

good for you dude.

i wouldn't worry about a thing.

--CR

p.s.: do a shitload of kegels. that should help.