Problem Stretching out Briefs?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Extremesports!, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Extremesports!

Extremesports! New Member

Albums:
    Hey have any of you gone through the issue of stretching out the elasticity of briefs? It seems for me after a few months that my favored side (the ride leg hole) sees to get stretched to the point where it doesnt hold me actually in the brief. Eventally, I just fall out as if I was wearing boxers...

Has anyone else noticed this problem? Solutions? Brands that last?

Thanks guys!

2. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Need roomy pouch briefs

3. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    have you tried wearing boxer briefs? maybe with the longer leg it wouldnt put so much strain on the leg elastic.

if you have and you dont think they give enough support try a size smaller than you usually wear.

4. Extremesports!

Albums:
    Im sorry, I should have been more clear: I do wear boxer briefs, and the legs get stretched as well. That is how I fall out of legs opennings.

5. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    I like BIKE briefs. How about some pics of your unadorned meat?

6. Truck

Truck New Member

typically, peoples dicks down ride all the way down some ones leg, and sits in the croch area all scrunched up. Since you got a big one down there, you need some sort of pouch/pocket to give it room to be in the crotch area.

7. Extremesports!

Albums:
    Anyone found any type of underwear with the largest pouches?

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Skiviez Cotton Stretch Low Rise Trunk

These work quite well. It looks like they are selling out though. The pouch sizes are supposed to be X,Y & Z. Z being the largest. But in the large and the medium they only have the Y pouch. I doubt if there'd be much difference. Buy a size larger anyway. I normally wear medium whatever 32-34. But the leg elastics in these are quite tight if you have larger legs. They should keep your package in place better.

By the way, could you show us? Why be naked then place a towel or whatever over your erection in your album?

Also, Obviously for Men are quite nice. A lot more expensive though. It is almost like wearing nothing. The pouch seems to expand to fit whatever you've got. Really soft and really stretchy.

9. Extremesports!

Albums:
    Basically, I feel confortable expressing myself the way I have done already right now. I am here not for others to gawk or what not at my dick, I get that enough everyday. Im here for the opportunity for people to give me honest answers to my honest questions. Im sorry if it bothers you Im not naked or anyone else, but I am honestly here for me.

If I am questioned I really don't care. I don't need to show the internet world my penis for the people of that world's benifit. I get that in the real world if anything already. I chose this pictures because I don't feel confortable being completly naked online, but still want someone to see that I'm credible so I can get help and participate in this community. Thats all I want.

So in the end, Im sorry if I am disappointing or confusing in my ways, but all I ask is for some people to respect that. And thank for the advice on the Obviously for Men, ill look into that.

10. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

amen brother!

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

If you say so.

12. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    Yes I get this too! I fall out down the leg hole. I don't lke boxer briefs as I flop too much and they get too hot.

Ive found a particular model of Jockey briefs with roomier puch, they last a bit longer as they are not being stretched out as much as regular but they do at the end. I guess we just have to cycle though briefs mroe often than others :-/

13. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. SR_Thistlewoode Thrilldrille

i wear just plain old boxers most days but i also like commando when i wear sweat pants, i can show off my cock better commando when i wear sweats. i say, if you got it, flaunt it.

15. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Except for they've run out of some sizes. I just ordered five more of the boxer brief style in the medium pouch and they look about the same as the large pouch to me. They are my favorite so far, they don't crawl up my ass like Obviously for Men do. But other than that Obviously for Men are almost like wearing nothing and Skiviez leg elastics are too tight even if I buy a size up. The Skiviez are on sale for $6 right now with free shipping on $25 order. Obviously for Men cost four or five times as much.

Skiviez for me.

16. D_Peanu Reeves

D_Peanu Reeves New Member

Yeah, u definately have a size issue to deal with. Based on what I see, I have a feeling that ur only choice would be; (a) buy new briefs more frequently, (b) paying the $$$ for custom made briefs or (c) buy some lycra shorts to strap that baby to ur leg. btw, I respect ur on line privacy. Glad u enjoy owning ur equipment. Have fun.

17. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I only wear underwear when i have to
    solves that problem

Draft saved Draft deleted