problem with a girl...

the inmate

Just Browsing
Media
not really a penis problem...just need some advice...

Sooo, i went to a dave matthews band concert, and i went with my friend and his sister and her friends, and one of her friends is just strait up banging...we all drank before the concert so i was wasted she was wasted everyone was...im 18 and she is like 20, she is like a model to...at the concert, i was passed out for a great amount, but when i wasnt i was dancing with this girl, we were all over each other, but, after the concert i havnt really seen her since..ill be a senior in highschool and she will be a soph in college...do i have any shot with that...how would i go to pursue her more?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the inmate said:
not really a penis problem...just need some advice...

Sooo, i went to a dave matthews band concert, and i went with my friend and his sister and her friends, and one of her friends is just strait up banging...we all drank before the concert so i was wasted she was wasted everyone was...im 18 and she is like 20, she is like a model to...at the concert, i was passed out for a great amount, but when i wasnt i was dancing with this girl, we were all over each other, but, after the concert i havnt really seen her since..ill be a senior in highschool and she will be a soph in college...do i have any shot with that...how would i go to pursue her more?

dear the inmate. you sound like the best most wonderful guy ever. but please translate your post into english.

the inmate

Just Browsing
Media
lol...

alright... i like the girl...she is two years older in college and im in highschool, we got pretty close togeter at a concert, i havnt seen her since the concert and i cant stop thinking about her, its driving me NUTS! Do i have a shot with her at all? how would i pursue her, since she is older most likely wanting to get with older guys?

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the inmate said:
lol...

alright... i like the girl...she is two years older in college and im in highschool, we got pretty close togeter at a concert, i havnt seen her since the concert and i cant stop thinking about her, its driving me NUTS! Do i have a shot with her at all? how would i pursue her, since she is older most likely wanting to get with older guys?

Preferences are different for everybody, some could and woudl assume that a guy of your age only goes for older women, yet i seem to presume you like the younger ones too?
-bec

the inmate

Just Browsing
Media
missbec said:
Preferences are different for everybody, some could and woudl assume that a guy of your age only goes for older women, yet i seem to presume you like the younger ones too?
-bec

yeah i like the ones my age also, not really younger...

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the inmate said:
yeah i like the ones my age also, not really younger...

fair enough, so you're worried she wont like you, yet you sit on here rather than getting out there and see what she thinks instead of everyone here?

the inmate

Just Browsing
Media
missbec said:
fair enough, so you're worried she wont like you, yet you sit on here rather than getting out there and see what she thinks instead of everyone here?

i never pursued the older women...

and i dont know how to get to her since my friend went away and he is the only means of communication i have with her...

im not afraid to talk to girls, but, this girl just puts the butterflies in my stomach, lol...