Problem with a lady's wide hips and big ass

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Chick&2DicksUK, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Memories of Dangerous Liasions, going on here.

This is prompted by the "Attraction of wide hips" thread.

There's a girl (27) with the widest hips/biggest ass in our local bar.

Both the guys and the ladies never stop talking about her figure.

To the ladies, it's a subject of "thank god my ass ain't that big" but to the guys it's a subject of "what wouldn't I do to get my hands/arms/lips, around or dick/tongue, between that great ass.

Happily for her, she's blessed with a very pretty face. Nice body, overall. Great personality and absolutely acres of confidence (she's often the first to bring the size of her butt into the conversation and always has a gleam in her eye when she recounts the amount of times she gets hit on "just 'cuz I've got a big bum and they wanna get inside my knickers, for no other reason than I've got a big ass."

As both she and I surf, I've seen her in both bikini and getting into and out of a wetsuit and I can assure her (and have done so) that it's not purely because of her big ass - though that don't hurt none.

A mutual friend of a (very close) friend of ours told her that we might be in the Lifestyle - she (our friend) didn't say, categorically, that we're swingers but made it clear there's a good chance and also remarked that I was above average, in the penis size stakes, allegedly

Since then, this lady has been all over me/us (but not in a heavy fashion). She's become great mates with my lady and often spends her entire, bar-time, evening with us.

During their jolly conversations, my lass has confirmed that I'm a "big" lad.

She's also felt me through my trousers (uninvited, but not unwelcome) at a couple of BBQ's we've held and expressed her delight and amazement.

She recently caught me alone and told me that she fancies both me AND my lady (and that she never even knew she was Bi-Curious, before now) and that she wants to try swinging with us both.

So where's the problem, you're asking?

She said she won't sleep with us both until she's slept with me, one-on-one, first, without my gal's knowledge so as not to have any problems.

I want to (you have NO IDEA how I want to) but what of my lady?

How would I feel if I later discovered that the roles had been reversed and she'd done that?

We may be open and share, but we're not sluts/tarts and we're not unfaithful (within the Lifestyle context).

Also, what if this girl is just looking for another notch on her bed-post?

If she just wants a "Big-Dick" experience/memory/conversation piece?

Before you say "Bunny-Boiler", I can assure you that she has nothing on her mind except sex. She discards guys on a 10-1 basis, at least. She genuinely has no "designs" or agendas. She'll likely try me (or us) and go on her way thinking "that was cool". But no more than that.

She's a very sexually aware, cool, hedonistic (selfish, even?), confident lady.

And I want her with her wide hips/ big ass.:rolleyes:

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Doubt Means Don't.
    Do not betray your girlfriend for a piece of big booty. :cool:

I'm sure there will be other endowed women who will play by your rules willingly.

IMO If she wants you alone first, then she has no intention of having a 3some.

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

I wouldn't think so...but your advice is good, nonetheless.

My recommendation is you tell your lady about this now. If she's cool with your hitting it, then go for it. If not, then don't. You don't have to tell the big-booty girl that you already brought your girl into the know. But there's no way I'd put a strange piece of ass in the way of the trust you already have with your girl.

4. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Is that an offer?:wink:

No "rules" BTW:biggrin1:

5. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Try and persuade her to allow you to mention this to you're gf, if youre gf is cool with these kinda things try and explain it to the wide hip lady. that way you'll be able to shag her, but i wouldn't do it without your gf permission.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

You may want to print out my response and have it laminated because I may never say it again. :tongue: :redface:

"The men are right. Listen to Malco22 and HazelGod."

7. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

omg:eek: thanks njqt466, I feel privileged to be backed up by such a wise and beautiful lady such as yourself :redface:.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

That's sketchy man. I'd not chance it, maybe she's trying to have it in for you... as in break up your gf and you. Watch out.

9. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Well said. You and your gf already have open communication and a beautiful relationship, I would not upset that balance. If it feels wrong, go with your gut instinct and do the right thing. In the end you will feel better about it.

Lady's with wide hips and big ass ( and tits) I qualify for all three.:biggrin1:
    :wink:

10. snoozan

Gold Member

I'm sure you know one of the biggest pitfalls of any relationship is when you start breaking the rules you've made for yourselves. If part of your agreement is that you don't play solo or if you do you have to let each other know, you can't do it. I think you need to take the situation to your girlfriend, and tell the other girl that you're going to tell your girlfriend. You have to be open and honest to everyone involved.

11. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

12. D_Lady_Slurpper

D_Lady_Slurpper New Member

DUDE!! Remember that scene in Animal House? Let me refresh yr memory:

"Fuck her!! Fuck her brains out!!"

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

14. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Speak to your girl about it. It's not the sort of thing you should be doing behind her back. Plus, if you screw her without your gf's knowledge, it gives her a hold over you. I'm not saying that she'd use it against you, but do you want to risk it?

15. Milkyman77

Milkyman77 New Member

Albums:
    If I was in in this case, my wife would tell me :
    "If it's just fucking for fucking, fuck her but get paid for that !!"

Just think about it, women are always surprising. Before introducing these teasing big booty in your life, think about your wife telling you that the mailman has a strange bulge that's worth a test. lol !!

If you both don't mind. Well done, you're an open-minded couple. Let's have fun, life is short !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted