Problem with balls when running

D

deleted300444

I startend running but have a problem with mine running short. The shop advised to wear online a thight short.
The bulge is embrassing but that is what it is. More the problem that the bounchi g hurts mine balls. What do you big men wear?

Aftering my first 10 mile training run for the Chicago Marathon - I learned that a traditional jock strap was the way to go. I buy jocks like I buy underware, meaning I have many....with the right fit many can be very comfortable, Bike, Duke, and Safeguard is nice and cheap. I cut out/remove liner out of my running shorts.

Reactions: ZX.z58

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a problem in the heat here for sure with them slapping about all over the place but I just can't seem to get on with underwear I just find it too restricting so I just go freeballing / commando but ye it's an issue

Sam
I agree!
I also don't mind the bouncing and slapping when I run; actuaslly I kinda LIKE it!!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being a guy that looks like he has a massive hard-on when wearing a jock strap (think 28" thighs, large flaccid, and a set of bull balls), I've been wearing compression shorts for over 30 years. I tried to do the tights only kind of thing in the late 80' maybe early 90s but the comments and stares were bad so I still have a longer shirt or baggy shorts over them.As soon as compression gear and swim jammers came out I started to wear those religeously while doing any exercise or sports.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I startend running but have a problem with mine running short. The shop advised to wear online a thight short.
The bulge is embrassing but that is what it is. More the problem that the bounchi g hurts mine balls. What do you big men wear?

I use Adidas workout trunks when exercising or running. Seems to hold things in well enough for my purposes. I drive on the straight side of the street also. My thing is underwear, both men and women's and see through is best. Not interested in cocks and balls just underduds. IMG_4893.JPG

Reactions: ZX.z58 and Anton565

jockripper

Sexy Member
Media
Harper's Ferry (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A jockstrap is my best friend when I run

D

deleted907269

Jockstrap always, keeps everything in place without being restrictive, keeps you cool and dry, perfect for running.

Reactions: Lowhangershunter

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use Adidas workout trunks when exercising or running. Seems to hold things in well enough for my purposes. I drive on the straight side of the street also. My thing is underwear, both men and women's and see through is best. Not interested in cocks and balls just underduds. View attachment 732813

I know exactly what you mean. I always thought it was strange that women could have lingerie parties and NOBODY ever thought there was anything 'gay' or 'lesbian' about it. Yet when I guy had the slightest interest in underwear it was immediately assumed he was gay.

I really thought men's lack of interest in underwear was weird when I started having problems with pouches being too small. I suspected I was above average but not that much above average, just like my height (6'0"). It turns out I was correct; both are 80-85th percentile.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree!
I also don't mind the bouncing and slapping when I run; actuaslly I kinda LIKE it!!

A couple of guys at massage class last night were talking about just that and why they like running in the nude.

Does anyone know of a jockstrap that has a more cone-shaped pouch design? All the ones I've tried are too flat in front and too big everywhere else... so I'm flattened like a pancake AND flopping about.

Thanks.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the same problem.. I have very large balls. I stopped wearing underwear at puberty as boy underwear would not fit. So I always freeball... except for running. I learned that lesson fast after some pain. I tried a bunch of underwear, all were too right and squashed cock into balls. Very uncomfortable. Wife bought me a pair of andrew christian almost naked briefs. They have a good pouch. Not quite big enough, but it works for running. I get home and they come off again. Would love to find something with more room up front for balls.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted645791

I run commando in basketball shorts since my big balls always come up closer to my body when I'm physically active, so there is no need for the extra support. I like the feeling of the fresh air keeping everything cool down there and I always where black shorts so I'm not obscene while I'm running. However, if I go on a long distance run (10+ miles) I have a pair of Under Armor compression shorts. They suffocate my crotch but they keep me from chafing, so they are a necessary evil.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay