Problem with Friend

Chip

Just Browsing
Media
So, I've recently run in to problems with one of my friends. I assume he's just embaressed or jealous but I'm not sure.

It all started out last summer, when I went to the beach with some of my female friends. It was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing so none of us had bathing suits, and of course, as we were all a bunch of naughty highschool students this lead to skinny dipping. Now, some how I managed to stay soft through this ordeal so there were no comments on my size. But on another visit to the beach (this one carefully planned by the same girls) I was sort of ... tricked into getting hard, because they really wanted to know about my size. Winter came, and these beach visits ended. After a long winter we're planning another visit, but there's one small problem. One of the girls has picked up a boy from or group of friends, and he's heard about my size (one of the girls in the group is about of a loud mouth) and he doesn't want to go ANYWHERE with us (when I say us, I mean when I'm in the group even though his been skinny-dipping with the girls before) because he thinks it's all going to lead to the beach or something. And, according to his ex-girlfriend he's rather small, so I think this must be the contributing factor.

Basically what I'm asking is, is there anything I could say to make him comfortable to go with us?

hung_big: And, not to sound harsh but:

I already doubt somebody's personality if they cannot face another man because of their endowment. I know you want to be friendly and curtious, but if he chooses not to go because of his endowment (or lack thereof) it is his problem and his insecurities that prevent him from enjoying himself.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I think its hard to change yourself never mind another person :p

If he doesnt wanna go right now then maybe he'll change his mind but I dont think anything youd say could help here. One thought is you say when you werent hard no one said anything...so if youre soft size is fairly normal or similar to his then he shouldnt have anything to worry about. Maybe you could mention that your soft size is nothing to be intimdated by its just when you get hard...

Anyway its a toughie and some people are like that.

carolinacurious: I wouldn't say anything to him about his our your penis.

You could just ask him if you've done anything to offend him or why it is that he seems to have a problem with you. (depending on his answer maybe then you could say something about the luck of the draw, or how you're a show-er not a grower, or how you're embarrassed by it (even if that's not necessarily true), or the girl's are exaggerating or whatever.

My question is this:

Ok, you want to go do something, the girls want to go do something, he wants to go do something (but not if you are involved); what happens? Do the girls stay with him, go out with him and leave you alone, or do they go with you and leave him to sit and stew?

If the girls go with you then it's simple, he either gets over his problem or he gets to spend some quality time with himself.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
ahahaha what a weirdo. that's some of the strangest shit I've ever heard, yet it's also funny because it's so banal and pathetic. I don't have any advice to offer on getting on with the guy (personally I wouldn't bother), but I wanted to say thanks for typing that out and making me giggle. people are fucking weird.

Blood rose

Just Browsing
Media
He probably is using the "hung-animal" stereotype. Just talk to him alone, and let him know, that your not going to do NOTHING to his girlfriend.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Apr 2 2005, 11:23 PM
You could just ask him if you've done anything to offend him or why it is that he seems to have a problem with you.

However, prepare for yourself for the possibility that there's something else that he dislikes about you. Not everything in life and relationships revolves around cock size.

carolinacurious:
However, prepare for yourself for the possibility that there's something else that he dislikes about you. Not everything in life and relationships revolves around cock size.

I agree totally, that's one of the reasons I suggested avoiding mentioning your dick right off, you don't really know that that is what he has a problem with.

I didn't make that clear at all and I'm glad DMW pointed it out.

Sorry to make cock the center of the universe again but also be prepared that even if it is his and your relative size that's bothering him that he won't give that as the reason. I gave those suggestions in case he does come right out and say it and your tounge tied as to what to say.

He may think of the girl who has brought him into the group as his girlfriend and he may be uncomfortable with you skinnydipping with her even if he's present. (and it has nothing at all to do with your dick)

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm, this sounds like a touchy subject... If you get a chance, just approach him, and just talk. Just follow the conversation, maybe you two will hit it off, and he wont have a problem being around you.

But if that doesn't work...Just don't put up with him.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, the dick might be the center of the body, but it sure as hell ain't the center of the universe. If a woman leaves a guy, there's a lot more going on there than just sex.

hung_big:
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 3 2005, 08:37 PM
Yeah, the dick might be the center of the body, but it sure as hell ain't the center of the universe. If a woman leaves a guy, there's a lot more going on there than just sex.
[post=296646]Quoted post[/post]​

SURE jonb, that's just what you tell yourslef to help you sleep at night, isn't it? :p ;)

hung_big: Was that supposed to be clever? Vampire...what is that?! :p ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'll PM you about why I called you a vampire; I don't think I need to embarass you about it.