Problem with Global Male Pass

Mighty_Joe: This may not be the right forum to bring this up but I know this is widely read. Last month I changed from UGAS adult verification to Global Male Pass. I was under the impression I would be charged something like 24.95 for two years. I got my credit card statement today and have already been charged two payments of 34.95 each! I immediately clicked on the site and sent an e-mail to support to see what the hell is going on. Have others had this problem?

Mighty_Joe: Me again. I thankfully found the receipt e-mailed to me after I signed up in November. It clearly states that I have been billed as CCBILL Ltd. for the amount of 2-year Global Male Pass (24.95) + 2 Weeks VIP free. When I called, I was told that I should have read the "fine print". The hell with that! Anyone know a good lawyer??????

7x6andchg: Sadly - I think a lawyer (and there are a few on the board) will tell you the same thing. That's EXACTLY how age verification services make most of their money.

Your best place to start, IMHO, would be writing something to your credit card company telling them you did not get what was advertised...even that's sketchy because the vendor will say you DID get the VIP pass.

Cancel it now and chalk it up to experience. :-/

Mighty_Joe: I did ask them to cancel but was told that would not be done until Jan.20, meanwhile I am still being billed two payments at 34.95 each. I have put in a dispute with my credit card company. I hope others considering this adult verification site will beware!