problem with jockstrap and cup

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hollywood11.4", Sep 2, 2009.

1. hollywood11.4"

hollywood11.4" Active Member

Albums:
    i was wondering if any other guys have the same problem i do when i wear a jockstrap and/or cup. problem is when i put either one on, i instantly get a boner. take jock and cup off, dick goes down. been that way ever since college and first time i wore one. but here's where the problem gets worse. my dick stays hard and eventually i ejaculate in the jockstrap and cup. you might say well just don't wear one, but i play baseball with the buds on friday nights and i need the protection. any other guys have this problem, and if so, what do you do? i have tried jacking off before the game, but it doesn't matter, i still ejaculate in the cup. i've ended up putting duct tape over the holes in the cup, but sometimes cum still leaks out and stains my baseball pants.

NateicusPumper likes this.
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

That used to happen to me too! But the more I wore one - only at gym - the problem went away. BTW - I'll help you "holding on"!!!!!

3. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    well it sounds hot haha, maybe jacking off beforehand?

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I know it sounds weird but could you wear a condom to stop the cum from staining your pants ?

5. hollywood11.4"

Albums:
    i've tried wearing the condom before, and it helps to hold the cum in, but does nothing to keep me from ejaculating. or from keeping me from getting hard.

6. lycraman99

lycraman99 New Member

Albums:
    first question: what kind of cup do you use!? that cock is huge and wouldnt fit in any normal cup...

7. stlbigman

stlbigman New Member

(1)you're a freak and (2) i don't believe you're 11"!

8. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd think that in WeHo that might make you very popular!

No, seriously: you've got an industrial strength fetish for jockstraps. I personally envy you - nothing does it for me like that, at least not repeatedly and over the long term. So, even though it's a problem, enjoy it. Implement measures to lessen the impact, like some TP in the cup to soak up your jizz. But if that's all you can do, just try to enjoy it and mitigate the inconvenience.

BTW: make sure to put in your will that you want to be buried with you jockstrap on!

9. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

What about wearing the cup makes you ejaculate? I mean if I get hard unless I stroke it I am not gonna cum unless I get some stimulation. I think if I were you I would just toss the baseball pants int eh the wash after the game and not worry about it. Sounds pretty hot though, If you are 37 ansd shit like tyhat is still happening enjoy it!

10. hollywood11.4"

Albums:
    to answer a couple questions, first i wear either a shockdoctor cup or my bike cup. also, i'm not 11.4, i'm closer to 9.4, made a typo when i signed up and have been living with the mistake ever since. and finally for the last question, not sure what about wearing the cup makes me hard. i've been that way ever since college, the act of putting on a jock or cup gets me hard, then after wearing it for awhile, my foreskin pulls back and i guess its all the friction of cockhead rubbing against the hard plastic that makes me cum. i've always been a rebel when it comes to wearing the cup, i put in inside jock against my skin. i appreciate all the help and the replies, guys.

11. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare New Member

Albums:
    I would suggest either the TP or condom thing for getting rid of any cum that does happen.... so it doesn't leave a nice big wet spot while you play baseball.. but also you could always try out desensitizing cream to see if that will stop you from cumming.. it may just prolong the inevitable however.

12. eurotop40

Gold Member

Sorry to sound nasty, but the photos in your profile are not you. This is a famous straight model (I can't remember his name exactly) who even posed with his girlfriend and had a daughter a few years ago. Plus, the guy is cut as you clearly see on the second pic.
    I don't know whether your problem is real or invented. It would be nicer to put up one's own pictures though.

13. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

sorry to say, I have to agree with eurotop40! Pix is hot but not UC!

14. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This may be an odd suggestion, but what about putting the cup on over top of your normal underwear. That way your cock doesn't feel the jock. And, if it doesn't work, at least there is more to soak up the cum.

15. Ed69

Gold Member

Put the strap and cup in the freezer 3 hours before you plan to wear it.That should kill the wood and goo problem!

16. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Certainly a problem that a lot of males would appreciate. I also experience at least a semi when I don a Jock.

It should be no surprise that your cock likes the stimulation. Enjoy it and be aware that most cups fit in a jock pouch so the ejaculate should soak into this cloth.

No for the excess ejaculate, live with it. It probably dries quite fast. If not, most of us would love your problem for the long term.

Appreciate what you have and you can do and enjoy the Friday Night Games with the buds.

17. littleguy2

littleguy2 Active Member

a guy at my gym always wear his jockstrap over his underwear. Maybe he has the same problem and found the solution. It might be worth a try.

18. Dynmk

Dynmk New Member

Hollywood...I know what you mean. I get hard every time I go to buy a new jock, let alone when I put it on. I am only 7.75 hard, i am 6.5 soft and it's fat. i also have big balls. I have never actually cum in my cup from wearing, unless I am actually moving the cup with my hand on purpose to make my self cum in it.
    Still, Shock Dr and Bike cups are better than the ones I wore 20 years ago. there is a ton more room in them, but I recently found something new, and ergonomically correct for guys called a Nutty Buddy. You wear a pair of tight boxer briefs, or as I do, a regular jockstrap. Then I wear another one over that. I slip in the Nutty Buddy inbetween the 2 straps. It will move with you and still protect your junk. It holds all of me and my balls, and there is some room left over for when I spring wood. Yes, even at 43, I still get a bone when I jock up, or see another guy in one. Give it a try, they aren't that expensive, just google it and find out. They are located in Scottsdale, AZ. I have taked a hockey puck there several times, and it wasn't like getting hit with a regular cup, which still hurts!

19. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

.... can't say that I agree with the comments on the Nutty Buddy.

I got the largest size and even with my very modest size (4-5") I can't fit in even when I'm soft. It amazes me when people say those things fit. I simply can't figure out HOW they fit into one.

I personally prefer abdo guards from the UK, types such as the Big Kahuna, Slazenger and Puma. Much deeper than the US types and well padded around the edges.

You can find them with Google searches, but you might try Ebay. There's a guy on there who sells them regularly and I've bought from him with good results.

Be well, hope this helps.

20. mellisa1983

mellisa1983 New Member

U are absolutelly correct eurotop.. the model was named Matt Welsh or Walsh,a nd he is str8 and a father, U can see him at Louis Lassalle photography

Draft saved Draft deleted