Problem with kissing girls as a result to an assault

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey girls and guys I guess...

I have a problem which is quite messed up, and very annoying for me,
Around 2 and a half years ago I was assaulted by a gang of 8 guys at random for no reason at all near this club. As a result I ended up with a broken jaw in several places and also severed a lot of nerve endings in my chin and bottom lip. I have lost a bit of feeling in my bottom lip around 80-90%...

As a result I know for sure I can not kiss girls like I once could in the past due to having no feeling in my bottom lip =((...

I know girls can tell in a instant that if you are the right ones for them via kissing and this is a BIG problem for me!!!

What do you girls suggest I do, and how important would you rate kissing and what not, I know most girls rate it very highly.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most everyone kisses differently, or loves a certain move (more or less tongue, wetter, tongue sucking, etc.) and you kind of adjust, right? No reason why it should be any different for you. Just tell them, kiss, and make adjustments. :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Most everyone kisses differently, or loves a certain move (more or less tongue, wetter, tongue sucking, etc.) and you kind of adjust, right? No reason why it should be any different for you. Just tell them, kiss, and make adjustments. :)
You mentioned a good point, tell them first. Play it off as something different.

D

deleted105034

Play it off as something different.
:eek::eek:

Whoa TK, that sounded pretty insensitive! If you meant it like that, then it boggles my mind that you can be so dramatic in your own life and so indifferent toward anyone else.

To the OP, I feel for you dawg (no pun intended). I had lip surgery a while back, and they severed a nerve by accident. There's only a small area that lost feeling, (probably nothing like what you're talking about) but it's enough to bug the hell out of me. The lips are such a sensitive part of the body, it's really easy to tell that you're missing something. Everybody always laughs at me when I say "I'll never kiss the same again," but it's true.

If it makes you feel any better, my fiancee didn't notice any difference in my kissing, even though it feels different to me.

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol where I live in Australia, it seems most girls do rate a lot on kisses from my personal opinion...

TBoneSteak - thanks for the post, I can defiantly feel the difference like its all numb and what not..its pretty annoying...defiantly different from the past...
I have been told some feeling might come back but still i don't think its every going to be the same.

I know the lips on girls are one of the most sensitive areas on your bodies..

Thanks for the advice so far girls...
I dont know what i am going to do, wish I was never assaulted =(( oh well shit happens

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey man, I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to you. That was a horrible and cowardly attack.

Consider just being straight up honest with women that you like. Let them know you love kissing and the accident has changed how you do it a bit but the intent is still there. Then work with the woman you meet to figure out the best way to do it. The women who are a good match for you will understand and work with you. Any woman who is bothered by it, simply isn't the right match for you and you need not waste your time on her. You have the ability to figure out other ways to achieve what you want. The guys who attacked you have already taken too much, don't let them have your confidence too.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
meh, my guy isn't the best kisser.
he's not bad but our styles don't mesh i guess.
but everything else works, the chemistry is there, he's loving and attentive...i can happily live without perfect kisses.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your best bet is to let them know about the loss of sensitivity.

Not only will they understand why you may kiss differently, but it will help them concentrate on parts of your mouth that are still sensitive to make the kiss better for you as well.

I think that's what TK means by playing it off as something different. We women are curious creatures. We like the unusual and being presented with a bit of a challenge. Knowing about the loss of sensitivity, she might try stronger pressure on your bottom lip, focus on the upper lip, stroking the roof of your mouth, teasing your gums, etc.

If she likes you she'll want your toes to curl, too.

Definitely let them know.

*Aside from the kissing, letting them know means you'll be the one man never chastised for having food on his shirt.:wink: This might be a blessing in disguise!