Problem with looking at breasts.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would suggest to people to not assume things because I have not stated that this was about total strangers, and I got positive replies with my behaviour this is why I posted my experience. I do not get to tell anyone what to do but the response to my posts have been met with crude namecalling and trying to attack my personality instead of focussing on my post, which is just a very poor way to respond. If this is the internet or not you can still have manners aka bringing a message without namecalling or disecting someones personality.

If these women were not total strangers, then your point is even less valid that we first assumed... I pretty confident in saying that most, if not all women would react differently to someone they actually had some prior interaction with than they would to a complete stranger.

Based on the content of the OP, we are safe to assume that he is asking from the POV of it being a stranger.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So according to you I require breasts to have an opinion? Please, refrain from inflicting your stupidity upon me. I can and will chime in whenever I damn well please. And as for online panties? Lol get a grip bub. I'm here for the forums and the conversation. I'm not interested in scoring with online whatever the fuck you want to call it. I have a wife and whatever knowledge and insight i learn here i apply to my life. I suggest you do the same. I was trying to show you just what ticked the ladies off even after they explained it to you. Fine don't listen. You can lead a schmuck to water... But ya can't make him shut up. Any who, carry on and have fun making juvenile comments about boobehs and getting flamed for whatever new ridiculousness you may happen to spout.

/End

I got excactly what ticked them their response was just poor not their motivation for doing so. If you have a wife and are happy why spend any time flaming a juvenile bub?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If these women were not total strangers, then your point is even less valid that we first assumed... I pretty confident in saying that most, if not all women would react differently to someone they actually had some prior interaction with than they would to a complete stranger.

Based on the content of the OP, we are safe to assume that he is asking from the POV of it being a stranger.

Point taken but I never said all or any women react the same just that i get positive feedback from women in my environment.

And i will compliment you for being able to make your point clear without resorting to namecalling or any other crude remarks.
Not sure if it is wanted by I still compliment you on it.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Jeez - White Monster - congratulations, you are the leper of the week! I don't know how we can say the wrong thing at the wrong time - but we do.

I think that your hilarious avatar isn't helping either.

Sheath your weapon, give up here, & return to fight another day!

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ummm are the 'don't mind being eye-groped' women standing on street corners? seemingly giving everyone that drives by directions? or being uber sweet by jumping into their car to show them how to get there?

eta: given your location there is also the possiblity you found these women standing in back lit windows.

either group would have been dressed inappropriately for the weather. :smile:

Lol, good one.

Actually when I do walk at the red light district the face is all I focus on and it makes me stand out whichakes them invite me over. I know they are just after money but its good for my ego they like my money better then others. It's weird for most foreigners to hear but I've never felt the need to use those services because it quite frankly turns me that im only as good as my money is.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got excactly what ticked them their response was just poor not their motivation for doing so. If you have a wife and are happy why spend any time flaming a juvenile bub?

I did not flame you, unless you just are sensitive. I retorted after trying to explain something to you, albeit with a tone I'm sure would bristle most. So take your shark elsewhere, BUB. See? I can be snarky too!:)

And as far as my wife she enjoys watching me comment on issues such as this. So thanks for your concern, however unwarranted it may be.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeez - White Monster - congratulations, you are the leper of the week! I don't know how we can say the wrong thing at the wrong time - but we do.

I think that your hilarious avatar isn't helping either.

Sheath your weapon, give up here, & return to fight another day!

Granted in ancient rome the forum was a place where intellectual people would meet to discuss all sorts of issuess and try to enrich their spirits by using valid arguments, im the fool for thinking people are able to make a statement without namecalling or attacking the messagers and not the message.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not flame you, unless you just are sensitive. I retorted after trying to explain something to you, albeit with a tone I'm sure would bristle most. So take your shark elsewhere, BUB. See? I can be snarky too!:)

And as far as my wife she enjoys watching me comment on issues such as this. So thanks for your concern, however unwarranted it may be.

I appreciate your tone a whole lot more but calling me ignorant and lost was not really helping me out learning a lesson or on how to behave on the forum.

I get why they are ticked of its just the way they expressed it i disagree strongly with. And the same applies to you, My mind is open feedback for feedback if people have valid arguments but its a problem i see to not make it personal

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate your tone a whole lot more but calling me ignorant and lost was not really helping me out learning a lesson or on how to behave on the forum.

I get why they are ticked of its just the way they expressed it i disagree strongly with. And the same applies to you, My mind is open feedback for feedback if people have valid arguments but its a problem i see to not make it personal

Ah now we come to it. You were upset I called you lost and ignorant. Neither of those is an insult. Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of and being lost isn't either and that word was used because I could think of no other. I am severely ignorant of many things. This should nit bother you. We are all ignorant of something. If I had called you stupid or dumb then yes by all means take offense. Meh, no matter. Carry on.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah now we come to it. You were upset I called you lost and ignorant. Neither of those is an insult. Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of and being lost isn't either and that word was used because I could think of no other. I am severely ignorant of many things. This should nit bother you. We are all ignorant of something. If I had called you stupid or dumb then yes by all means take offense. Meh, no matter. Carry on.

It is this kind of response that I called out for and I appreciate your effort.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If anything was wrong it was their reaction to my post. Maybe you accept namecalling in the pursuit of pussy but I do not appreciate it whether its from a woman or a man. The mistake the women on this board made was that they made it into a personal thing about the generalisation of women and they made it personal by attacking my person where the proper response would have been to say " your experiences do not reflect the women on this board and I disagree with your methods." but instead I get namecalling and a general lack of respect.

As for lost and ignorant I don't see you carrying any melons so how are you even responding to me if not to get into some online panties.
Show me one disrespectful thing I said to you. Just one, in this thread.

Last edited: