Problem with my ball sack

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_BraxtonHartnabrig, May 29, 2010.

1. B_BraxtonHartnabrig

B_BraxtonHartnabrig New Member

I am getting tired of my condom rolling up little by little when I am fucking....it never comes off, but the sac skin under my penis pushes the condom up....is there any type of help, surgery would even be something I would consider...I know don't need a larger condom because I am already wearing Magnum Larges already...any help?

thnx

hear is a pic of what I am talking about

Attached Files:

2. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hopefully someone can give you some good ideas for how to keep the condom on better.

Yes there is surgery available. Look up something like webbed penis. Yours looks minor compared to some I've seen.

Can't be of more help sorry.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

for a while there was something called a Condom-Lock being sold in drug stores along with condoms. it was like a rubber cock ring with "handles".

try a rubber or silicone cock ring as it might help.

4. B_BraxtonHartnabrig

B_BraxtonHartnabrig New Member

thanks for the suggestions...it doesn't make the condom come off, but I make alot of pre-cum, and with that added pre-cum, the condom jerks a little and I get nervous, but I have never had a problem with it slipping off...

basically I wanted to see if it was a problem for others as well....I would like to roll the condom down more than I do now, but its tough sometimes because of the extra skin

5. Dicklicker1

Dicklicker1 Member

Albums:
    An ajustable leather cock ring will keep the extra skin closer to the base of your penis, give it a try!

Draft saved Draft deleted