Problem with my ball sack

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am getting tired of my condom rolling up little by little when I am fucking....it never comes off, but the sac skin under my penis pushes the condom up....is there any type of help, surgery would even be something I would consider...I know don't need a larger condom because I am already wearing Magnum Larges already...any help?

thnx

hear is a pic of what I am talking about

Attachments

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hopefully someone can give you some good ideas for how to keep the condom on better.

Yes there is surgery available. Look up something like webbed penis. Yours looks minor compared to some I've seen.

Can't be of more help sorry.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for a while there was something called a Condom-Lock being sold in drug stores along with condoms. it was like a rubber cock ring with "handles".

try a rubber or silicone cock ring as it might help.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the suggestions...it doesn't make the condom come off, but I make alot of pre-cum, and with that added pre-cum, the condom jerks a little and I get nervous, but I have never had a problem with it slipping off...

basically I wanted to see if it was a problem for others as well....I would like to roll the condom down more than I do now, but its tough sometimes because of the extra skin