Problem With My Penis Size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by JCinxcess, Feb 20, 2011.

1. JCinxcess

JCinxcess New Member

Hi all,
    I'm in a bit of a situation here and I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm a college student who recently got a new girlfriend. I didn't know she was a virgin, but quickly found out. I have a pretty big dick, 7in long and roughly 7.5 girth. Needless to say I had some trouble getting it to fit. The other night I finally got it in, but now i'm having some trouble lasting just because she is so tight. I don't like using condoms because I have trouble keeping an erection and often times can't even cum when I have them on. When I tell her i'm about to cum, she tells me to keep going even when I don't have a condom on, which I won't do because I really don't want to have a kid. Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I recently bought some thin magnum condoms as opposed to regular trojan ecstacy's to see if this would help me with being able to keep hard when i'm wearing a condom.

Thanks,

JC

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

The withdrawal method results in pregnancies. You need to figure out a method a birth control before you have sex again.

3. dad4you

dad4you Member

If she says to keep going even when you don't have a condom on, I think you are heading into problems with her. It only takes one sperm to make a baby, and that can be carried out of you on pre-cum, and then you are responsible for life for another person. She sounds irresponsible to me. Find another girlfriend quick!

4. JCinxcess

JCinxcess New Member

Just to clarify she is on birth control, I just still don't feel comfortable cumming inside her.

5. JCinxcess

JCinxcess New Member

And by that I mean even though it is 99 percent effective, I'd still feel more comfortable using protection. She seems pretty confident in her birth control.

6. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wear a condom....that "losing your erection" excuse is nonsense. Put it on....stroke yourself, get real hard and stick it back in her pussy....even I've done that!

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You are very girthy. Try the female condom. It'll be a lot more comfortable and less likely to break.

8. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

No need to find another girlfriend....

sit and work out things. She's a human who is capable of communication. tell her the consequences. I'm sure she'll understand!

Besides, girls like gossip and having long conversations... start off with something good and slowly divert her attention to the issue at hand.

9. JCinxcess

JCinxcess New Member

What is the female condom Petite? never heard of it...

Its not so much that she's crazy or anything like that, I like her and she's a great girl, she just doesn't know very much about sex or the consequences. She seems a little bit too dependent on her birth control, but i'm open to any suggestions. It almost seems like i'm too sensitive without a condom and not sensitive enough with a condom. But i'd rather wear one to be safe.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    The FDA restricts how wide a "male" condom can be, so you're out of luck there. You aren't going to find a condom sold in the US that will be comfortable for you. The female condom is one that you put inside her vagina and then have sex by lubricating the inside of it. It's much wider than "male" condoms and the new model female condom is better than the old one. It's made of a better material than latex, one that warms up to skin temperature, which is a difference that you'll notice, and the new ones don't squeak like the old ones did.

http://www.fc2.us.com/

You can buy them at adult bookstores. Call around to see if they carry them, or you can order them online.

#10 petite, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  11. Gay4Life

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tried writting you a message but I guess it didn't get to you. I basically said the same things people said above but in a different way. I also disagreed to the people that segguested to you getting another girlfriend. Anyways, like someone had already said, just sit down and talk with her about it. Try some warm up exercises!

12. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hope the new model is better because I tried the female condom when it first came out and it was absolutely ridiculous. I tried all different types of birth control and it was the worst of the bunch.

13. D_Dale_Doe

D_Dale_Doe New Member

My girlfriend (now wife) got pregnant twice on birth control. Once on the pill, the other while on the patch. Hormonal birth control doesn't work for everyone. I strongly suggest you double up your protection.

14. Pitbull

Gold Member

This woman is brilliant! :smile:

7 & 1/2 girth - yeah - good luck with finding a regular condom that will fit that!
    not even the extra large.
    And if you manage to get one on more likely to break. :eek:

More excellent advice! :smile:

15. checkin

checkin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    We're almost identical in size. Regular Magnum condoms work, but are very tight. They should cause your girth to shrink a bit, which should work in her favor. Use plenty of lube. As for losing your erection, not sure how to solve that one. For me the tight seal at the base can sometimes help me maintain an erection. Take your time, go slow, and enjoy yourself.

16. davethefox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Magnums work for me, too. The Twisster (sp?) model is ribbed and gives me a sensational climax. The snug fit is just right. You can see my size in my gallery. Not quite as large as you, though

When I was young, back in the last century, and before the pill, the only internal female contraceptive was called a diaphragm. A latex shield coated with spermicide that was inserted. It must have been planted fairly deeply, but, when was at my best, sometimes rammed it.

We had a planned pregnancy after being married five months. By the time we needed female contraception again The Pill had just come out. Great timing.

Good luck. (And how about a gander at the "problem"?? :wink: )

Dave Fox

Draft saved Draft deleted