Problem with some Underware Specialty Shops

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I understand your problem completely David. Jocks are a problem for me this way as well. One would think that in stores like that, they would be more open to discussing package size.

Years ago I was at a store in New York that was very good that way. I was looking at swim trunks and underwear, and I did what someone else here has suggested by using my fist to give some idea of the accommodations. Of course, their products were displayed so yo can do that, and this store should do the same. When I was testing the pouch size a clerk asked if i needed help and if they were a good size for me. He suggested some styles for larger men etc. He was professional and to the point. Due to his help I did find something and he made a sale. I wish I could remember the name of the store; it was years ago.

Good luck.

Jack

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack, I appreciate the reply. It seems to me that men should have sizes for under-ware much the way women have for bras. The problem with it is that we are both so unusual. I use to order Durex XL condoms on line when I was younger, now they are almost unavailable. The reason for that of course is that there is but a micro-fraction of men that long- over 9.5 inches. Those men on the Ultimate Monster Cock adult videos may be even bigger than I am but I noticed they are always the same guys. The Magnum XL worked for me, I just wish it was a bit longer than 8.25 inches. At my flaccid size I am about 5 standard deviations from normal for both girth and length- no one but a specialty shop can cater to this and make any sales. I have learned to get use to expensive under-ware.