Problem with the list of LPSG moderators?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This macabre concern for missing mods is rich, coming from you, alex8... :rolleyes:

(author of the ritualistic and vengeful hilarity wrought upon a thinly veiled mod squad from an earlier era — dispatched/smitten to death with DuoMaxwell Silverhammer's 16 inch avenger.)

http://www.lpsg.org/34674-omfg-sixteen-inch-avenger-omfg.html

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This macabre concern for missing mods is rich, coming from you, alex8... :rolleyes:

It's a wild guess on my part, but I almost suspect that this thread could be construed as satire. Does nobody look at the thread tags around here? Namely:

assassinations, conspiracy theories, i killed kenny, plague

C'mon, seriously? :rolleyes:

The late Sir Peter Ustinov opined that "comedy is simply a funny way of being serious."

I'm working on the opposed theory that "being serious is simply an unfunny way of being comedic."

Thus far, it's proving to be a complete success. :wink:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The late Sir Peter Ustinov opined that "comedy is simply a funny way of being serious."

Oh Alex, you fool.

It was Posh Spice who said that, not Sir Peter! :rolleyes:

I know my Posh quotes. :wink:

Now come here & let me fuck your brains... :cool:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does nobody look at the thread tags around here? Namely:

I wasn't even aware such a facility existed here. I suppose this is one of the "improvements" that was rolled out a while back when the mentality of this place went free-falling into myspace hell...

That said, what's the point of having the tags shown at the bottom of the thread, below everyone's posts? Wouldn't it make more sense to have them show up on the thread list view below the title? And again, below the title in the view of the thread itself? Sorta defeats the purpose to have signposts at your destination, no?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That said, what's the point of having the tags shown at the bottom of the thread, below everyone's posts?

Apparently, everybody at LPSG loves a bottom, and there were too many tops around already. :rolleyes:

*too weak a joke to post, but hits the "submit reply" button anyway* :eek:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a wild guess on my part, but I almost suspect that this thread could be construed as satire. Does nobody look at the thread tags around here? Namely:

C'mon, seriously? :rolleyes:

I'm working on the opposed theory that "being serious is simply an unfunny way of being comedic."

Thus far, it's proving to be a complete success. :wink:

I thought the thread needed some comedy, so I linked to your masturba...fiction thread. Does that strike you as a serious response? :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought the thread needed some comedy, so I linked to your masturba...fiction thread. Does that strike you as a serious response? :rolleyes:

It certainly caused my jaw to hit the desk, and as such may line you up for some kind of uncomedy award. Or at the very least a hefty bill for my medical expenses. :rolleyes:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Time to get yourself a good lawyer. :rolleyes:

Looks more like it escaped from one of the sp00ge-laden galleries of LPSG, actually. :eek:

If you are right about the gallery splooge, then it means Faceking has advanced to baking and ejaculating cookies with his nutsac!

Talk about putting the arrrgg! in arginine.:eek:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I was asked to be a moderator. I was told I was rather fair minded and played no favorites. I declined because I don't know how much time it would consume. And a few people I do have issues with.

Should I reconsider? Won't be about every day, dunno if I need training...

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was asked to be a moderator. I was told I was rather fair minded and played no favorites. I declined because I don't know how much time it would consume. And a few people I do have issues with.

Should I reconsider? Won't be about every day, dunno if I need training...

Are you willing to go through with the ritual? If not, don't bother applying.:biggrin1::tongue::eek:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media