Problem with the list of LPSG moderators?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has Gillette left LPSG or is just not being a moderator ?

I suspect she is in a state of huff at the moment.

I didn't have much chat with her but I admired her ballsy nature & loyalty to this site, for sure. I hope she remains. But I guess it depends on how she left. Or why she left, I should say...

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I suspect she is in a state of huff at the moment.

I didn't have much chat with her but I admired her ballsy nature & loyalty to this site, for sure. I hope she remains. But I guess it depends on how she left. Or why she left, I should say...

Yep i agree, had a runin with Gillette when i first joined, but after we were fine, she was always helpful and pleasant, hope she stays on site.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can say to you guys, You obviously take much notice of the information posted on the site. It i. not that long since they were asking any member who wished to be a moderator to complete the application form that was posted on the site. I believe they had a high number of applicants. Each moderator had to independantly read through all the application and compile a short list of applicants that they thought was most suited to the role. The lists where the collected and those applicants who appeared the most were considered for the post of moderator.

YOu all had your golden opportunity and MISSED it. Obviously none of you would have been successful in your applications, as you lack the ability to notice/observre what is on the screen in fronto of you.

Your honour that completes the evidence in the case for the defence.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
X, a truism perhaps, but she is more of a woman than you will ever be and more of a man than you will ever get.

Maybe you have longer nails. And maybe one day larger breasts. Just wondering.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
X, a truism perhaps, but she is more of a woman than you will ever be and more of a man than you will ever get.

Maybe you have longer nails. And maybe one day larger breasts. Just wondering.

What are you yapping about man?

Your digs do fly over my head sometimes. Which kinda defeats the point, no? All this man/woman babble. Save it for someone who gives a damn.

Smug fool. :mad:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
X, I don't believe that was a dig at you at all. The man/woman thing is likely more a reference to how often I'm taken to be a man due to the tone of my posts.

I might take exception to you having larger breasts one day.
No huff. More like a quiet fume followed by peals of laughter at the development that followed.
Not just transparent that, but completely see-through.

I offer my commiseration to Naughty who is also now dealing with a drastically reduced PM storage capacity. From 10,000 to 1000. Ouch.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey!

As you well know, sometimes that can be a very good thing. I will just have to make a decision about what to chuck! Hmmmmmmm, sounds familiar.:tongue:

X, I don't believe that was a dig at you at all. The man/woman thing is likely more a reference to how often I'm taken to be a man due to the tone of my posts.

I might take exception to you having larger breasts one day.
No huff. More like a quiet fume followed by peals of laughter at the development that followed.
Not just transparent that, but completely see-through.

I offer my commiseration to Naughty who is also now dealing with a drastically reduced PM storage capacity. From 10,000 to 1000. Ouch.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey!

As you well know, sometimes that can be a very good thing. I will just have to make a decision about what to chuck! Hmmmmmmm, sounds familiar.:tongue:

Now you are no longer a Mod? My first impression after seeing you Gillette and Prep resign is that it has something to do with the new crop of Mods.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now you are no longer a Mod? My first impression after seeing you Gillette and Prep resign is that it has something to do with the new crop of Mods.

Since I can only speak for myself, the answer is no. To tell the truth, I was plain tired even burned out. I had only been on there this long because every time I tried to leave I would have someone beg me to stay. Though it happened this time as well, I think it is time for the new crop to do their thing. So now that I no longer have my super powers are you going to take me off your friends list?:tongue:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I can only speak for myself, the answer is no. To tell the truth, I was plain tired even burned out. I had only been on there this long because every time I tried to leave I would have someone beg me to stay. Though it happened this time as well, I think it is time for the new crop to do their thing. So now that I no longer have my super powers are you going to take me off your friends list?:tongue:

Not as long as you behave.:wink::biggrin1:

I will miss you and Prep being Mods. I don't think Gillette liked me, but I didn't dislike any of the Mods. There are some great members in the new Mod crew, but I hate to see the three of you senior Mods go.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not as long as you behave.:wink::biggrin1:

I will miss you and Prep being Mods. I don't think Gillette liked me, but I didn't dislike any of the Mods. There are some great members in the new Mod crew, but I hate to see the three of you senior Mods go.

Thanks, Sweetie. I appreciate your kind words. As far as behaving is concerned you know you may need to be more specific. You do still see my online name! LOL!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I resigned because I was tired of the drama, but moreso because I did not agree with what I see as personal agendas being pushed by some of the mods. There were decisions made without full discussion and without full disclosure of information and without all the mods voting. I didn't always agree with decisions that were made, but I was able to voice my opinion and vote. The past few weeks, things happened that got pushed through as if it was a life or death situation and time was precious. Let's face reality, this is LPSG and while some people think it's a major life component, it's not. That being the case, there is usually no need for decisions to be made in a matter of minutes, and in the three circumstances that really got me, none of them needed to be made in a hasty manner, but could have used a day or two of discussion. All I know is that I feel free and and much less stressed over this place.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I resigned because I was tired of the drama, but moreso because I did not agree with what I see as personal agendas being pushed by some of the mods. There were decisions made without full discussion and without full disclosure of information and without all the mods voting. I didn't always agree with decisions that were made, but I was able to voice my opinion and vote. The past few weeks, things happened that got pushed through as if it was a life or death situation and time was precious. Let's face reality, this is LPSG and while some people think it's a major life component, it's not. That being the case, there is usually no need for decisions to be made in a matter of minutes, and in the three circumstances that really got me, none of them needed to be made in a hasty manner, but could have used a day or two of discussion. All I know is that I feel free and and much less stressed over this place.
Interesting to learn these things. Then again as you said it's not a major life component~~at least for most.

Most interesting thing is how the former group is being whittled down which could be read eithere as a positive step forward or, depending on who was responsible for the quickie decisions without full information disclosure, could be seen as a negative step~~~or at least a new direction~~if it's the new group which is behaving in this manner {voting and reacting without all information being presented}

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Two left on our own, one was forced out. I'm not sure if they will be replaced or not, but when the last group of mods was brought on board, Rob said that he wanted to have a large number of them.

I had made the suggestion that we each take a section and just watch over that, rather than having to watch the whole board, but that idea did not fly.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two left on our own, one was forced out. I'm not sure if they will be replaced or not, but when the last group of mods was brought on board, Rob said that he wanted to have a large number of them.

I had made the suggestion that we each take a section and just watch over that, rather than having to watch the whole board, but that idea did not fly.

yes i to thank that was and would be a good idea also. to bad they didn't listen. how ever hearing about Gillette and such.it is possible that hubby would come back to lpsg, as the problem with this mod. and another member here at the time was the reason he left. so hopefully he will return. sure it would be a lot more fun for me as he isn't interested in this site because of these two. and the past and the some what lawlessness they apparently got by with as he refers to it. and picking sides between their friends when having to moderate. as everyone is wrong sometime or other. and it isn't just your non friend members it could also be your friends that are wrong sometimes as well but in this case he refers to when talking to me about it i clearly see his point and agree with him. that it was a mod choosing a friends wrong over a members right. so to him power was abused and he chose to leave. how ever it was in the past but [ he is old school about some things.] and to him as long as the one mod. was a mod he would never view lpsg again and he hasn't. he will listen to me about it once in a great while. but he wont view it what so ever, and even the listing has its limits with him. so hopefully he will come back and we can enjoy this site together again. but will have to wait and see i guess. maybe i can talk him into being a mod. LOL LOL. would like to post his pics, in my gallery again but i respect his reasons why he ask me to not post any of him. and i took them out. hopefully this will change soon we shall see. how ever i do wish the other mods the best as i also know that it must not be to easy. but being that im not one i cant say for sure either way. how ever from reading a few other post here it would appear on the surface that history mite be repeating its self again concerning this in other ways as well.

Last edited:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Pecker is now an Administrator along with Kotchanski. I am the last Senior Mod. Two are here from the second round of mods. The rest have joined in the past year.

As a result of all that has happend on the moderating team, I believe that there are some changes that are being made that will make the mdoerating team much better.

For one, Prepstud's concerns are being heard, at least I beleive and hope so.

Please everyone keep in mind that the mods are human beings. I would be a fool to write here that looking back I agree with every decision we have made or how I have voted. Hopefully we will continue to learn from our mistakes and not make the same mistakes again.

I am very much in favor of all bans being indefinite now. I have been for this since the beginning and so glad it is now happening. It doesn't mean that everyone will get back in. Those that do will have to toe the line for sure. Even underage bans are indefinite. They come back automatically when they turn 18.

It is easy to get made at those who most negative things about the moderators. But it is you guys that keep the mods on our toes and help keep us humble and remember that we are only humans here, not gods.As long as you aren't personallly disrespectful to me I can handle it well.

How long will I stay? As long as I enjoy doing it but more importantly as long as I can answer this question: "Where will I have the most influence on how this board goes; as a moderator or just a member on the board." So far the answer has been to stay as a moderator on the board.

The LPSG has changed so much in recent years. When I joined we were a very small group that all knew each other. Now there are over 100,000 members. Doubtful I will ever know them all personally.

I'll close with a statement that answers some questions. Has everything been perfectly rosey on the mod fourm recenlty. No it has not. Have I agreed with every decision that moderating team has made? No I haven't. But organizations go my majority rule. Once a vote has been taken until another vote is taken that is our policy. If I as a mod only accept the decisions I agree with and you as a member do the same, we will have anarchy here. Many of us would get banned in the process I'm sure. No one said a majority is right. Majority rules. There is a major difference.

I don't know if this helps anyone or not. But I do want everyone know that I read your comments and I've changed my mnd before based on new inforemation provided by the members. I can't speak with authority about anyone except myself, but I do read what you write and you are being heard.

Rob the owner has a poilcy of actual cases of the confidential details of a case not being discussed outside the moderating team. It is the owner, not anyone else that makes that decision. That rule will not change regardless who is on the moderating team or who isn't. This is one of those non negociables that we all have to deal with.

Again hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media