Problem

koshamo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf is a first timer and i am 8inch in circumference and she is very small! what would i do to be able to fit in her! as she is a virgin i dont want to ruin her first time we do alot of foreplay, any other tips would be gratefully reeived!
Koshamo.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Patience, gentleness, plenty of lube, and a full understanding of "hymen". Long story short, be very gentle, use PLENTY of lube, etc. 8 inch circumference is definitely a "pole" if you don't take it easy and slow. You could go the other way too and have you on your back and have her guide herself on at her own pace. Whatever works. Either way, you will have to be very, very gentle and then if you hear and sense that she has it and doesn't mind it at a certain point you can pick up the pace. I was married for a brief time and had to take my time with my new virgin bride at the time too. Your circumference is much larger than my own.

koshamo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks alot man grateful, I can get 2 fingers in but as i have huge hands its quite an acheivment! We have been playing for around 2 months!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First - Make sure the seal is broken.
Two - Befpore you insert anything play with her nipples, etc. don't just plunge in there.
Three - Use your tongue - go down on her and get her really wet.
Four -Then while eating her use your finger / fingers to let her know how it feels to have something in her
Five - When she feels she is ready, put in your cock, with plenty of lube on it -don't just depend on her wetness and go slow - allow her to take it a little at a time.
Six - When thrusting in and out - be gentle and go slow until she asks for more.

LET HER TELL YOU HOW IT FEELS AND IF SHE ASKS TO TO TAKE IT OUT DO SO. GIVE IT A REST AN THEN TRY AGAIN.

Last edited:

koshamo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks i will take your advice i need to buy some lube, i have some lube for dairy cattle tho :wink: