Problem

nessa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I'm in a relationship and my b/f is a normal size guy but lately I've been curious about having sex with a 'huge guy', fantasizing about the idea. I love my b/f very much and I always thought that I would never cheat on him but I'm scared that my fantasy is becoming an obsession. Just wondering if are any other girls who are/ have been through this.

regards,

Nessa

From a guy's perspective, there's really nothing your boyfriend can do about your obsession. That's all on your side of the street, and if you feel you can't handle it anymore and need to be with someone bigger, at least break it off with him. You couldn't possibly love him that much if you're willing to cheat on him over his penis size.

And if the relationship is open, ask him to bring someone bigger into the bedroom for fun, but remember, it has to go both ways. It's not all about you, and he'd be expecting you to return the favor.

Just some opinions.

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From a guy's perspective, there's really nothing your boyfriend can do about your obsession. That's all on your side of the street, and if you feel you can't handle it anymore and need to be with someone bigger, at least break it off with him. You couldn't possibly love him that much if you're willing to cheat on him over his penis size.

And if the relationship is open, ask him to bring someone bigger into the bedroom for fun, but remember, it has to go both ways. It's not all about you, and he'd be expecting you to return the favor.

Just some opinions.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Surge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bravo....
Man, Im going to be stealing some of what you said for years.

I agree.
Guys cant do anything about penis size, we are born with what we have. What if he wanted to have sex wih a woman with bigger or smaller tits, or a tighter vagina?
How would you feel about that?

Love him for who he is or set him free, and tell him the truth

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Talk to a therapist before you ruin a relationship. Try to figure out why you might want a BIG one.
Did you see the episode of SEX AND THE CITY where samantha and some guy were in a therapists office trying to figure out whats wrong?Sam blurts out that the guys dick was too small and he says something about her cunt being to big.When the guy runs out of the office , sam turns to the therapist and say's "what can I say,I need a big one" & the therapist responds " I hear that" in a getto twang. That was for some humor,seriously, just read the fist two sentences

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Just some opinions.

You named that tune in one note. Awesome advice man. Just be careful Nessa, hindsight is 20/20. My wife did something like that and then realized how good she had it at home. Luckily I am a forgiving man. A lot of guys aren't. Don't blow a good thing over a penis.

Now that I read that last line, that sounds REALLY bad.:rolleyes: