1. jenova7inch

jenova7inch New Member

hey im matthew and i got a probleme i got a straight friend and i want too suck him but i dont know how tooo tell him he ocmpletely straight he would never think about it but well he got a 8,4 inch long!

2. Hunt3ed

Hunt3ed New Member

Albums:
    Try, " I've got something to say , but I don't want to ruin our relation ship...........Its a pity that you arn't gay...'cause you have one hell of a nice looking cock, I could really give that monster some pleasure........ah well, I'll just have to settle for the fact that, I'm proud to have such a well endowed (well Hung) freind". But don't push it past that, you might be surprised by the results....... and that may be weeks/months later.

Always state your desire, flattery gets you every where, back off fast and leave the ball in his court, be casual and laugh about it, and don't be pushy.

I've never met a truelly staight man yet. All the 100% men on this site wouldn't actually be on this site if they were truelly straight, there must a be a least a little gay curiosity/voyeuristic nature in them, or they wouldn't be on this site.. There are too few women subscribers, here to hold that amount of interest. Even the purist of exhibistionists here are saying something to the gays on here, does that ring a bell?

3. jenova7inch

jenova7inch New Member

ok thanks post close

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Maybe it's a complete surprise for your friend to discover that you have that feelings ..... Nothing wrong with that, but realize that you are not totally straight in his eyes. It could break up your friendship.

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Best of luck, hope it goes well for you, jenova7inch

6. jenova7inch

jenova7inch New Member

i will jsut forget it :) because the day he will know i jsut even think about it i think its will end and i dont want a friendship of 8 year go out

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a tough situation. I had a strong attraction to a homophobic friend since 1990. He suspected it, but I would never admit it. I spilled my guts after we drank some wine in June '06 when I went to visit him on vacation. Predictably, he was hospitable while I was there, but didn't want to continue the friendship once I returned home. After 15 years, I couldn't supress it any longer. I was way too hot for him to keep it bottled up inside. Now the chains are broken and I'm free and available. It's fine!

8. optimum

optimum New Member

Albums:
    That's absolutely false. Just because other guys get in the locker room naked with other guys doesn't mean they have gay tendencies. Sorry buddy, as much as I'd respect you as a human being and be completely cordial to you in person, I wouldn't touch your dick or let you touch mine, and that's just the way it is. No kissing, no fucking, no flirting. I will not get sexual with a male, and that's what makes me 100% straight.

But I'm tolerant, and that makes me gay in some fashion? I think not. I simply like posting on this forum, and I find most of the men and women to be interesting people who post interesting topics.

9. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

As a truly straight man on this site, I'll call bullshit. just because you're Bi, doesn't mean everyone else is "just a little"

I came to this site to figure out condoms, I stayed because there are some truly good people here.

I have no problem with people being homosexual, bisexual, metrosexual, omnisexual, asexual or whatever your flavor is, but I don't vaunt my orientation onto you, please be tolerant enough to show me the same courteousy.

10. Garfus

Garfus New Member

I hear ya Roosevellt!

That comment by Hunt3ed got my back up a little aswell.

I came onto this site because it was on a TV show, and i was intrigued...NOTHING more! And i decided to stay cos there are also some hot mamma's on here (which i'd love chance to cam or meet up with btw!)

Because i'm here doesnt mean i'm bi, only 99% straight or 99.99999% straight! I have gay pals, but to contemplate being with a guy to be honest (as harsh as this sounds) makes my skin crawl! I don't mind gays, as long as i'm not involved or have to see what goes on!

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    People are always trying to dictate other people's sexuality around here. Whatcha gonna do? Now get in your compartments! Snap to it!

12. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

:) I'm happy in my box... ;)

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Roosevelt, you're nanughty! BTW, love this avatar. You look goood bald. You look like Lex Luthor in the show Smallville. I meant to say so a while back. It's very sexy.

roosevelt likes this.
  14. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

Thanks! :) I have hair again, at my Gf's request, but I've always thought bald was a good look for me...

Draft saved Draft deleted