Problems cumming.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Will_Power, Mar 2, 2008.

1. D_Will_Power

D_Will_Power New Member

I have a problem where I can't cum during sex. I can have the most underful sex and still not cum.

How ever if I masterbate I can cum. I am worried about it....what could I try. Could it be worth going to see the Doctor about it?

Thanks for the advice.

2. .A1guy

.A1guy Member

Albums:
    Could be that you're subconsciously apprehensive about 'performing' to your best(to impress, to make your mark..or for whatever other reason) in order to please your partner and that in turn causes stress resulting in not reaching your climax...and hence no cum.
    When you masturbate, you please only yourself without fear of 'performing' and therefore you're relaxed and able to reach climax.

As hotyoungstud18 said...could be that you're over-masturbating and getting used to it too much.

Just try to relax a bit more, and no need to visit the doc. There is obviously nothing wrong with your plmbing... it's more to do with the mind.

Good luck and hope you fulfill your goal.

3. antonio

antonio Member

If it makes you feel better, I have this same problem.

I even have delayed ejaculation even when I masturbate. Simply jacking off takes me 30-45 minutes to come.

Unfortunately, medical science is way behind on helping us because the other 99% of men have the opposite problem (trying to hold off their ejaculation).

I think it is a problem between the brain and genitals. There is actually a malfunction of proper dopamine/adrenaline/serotonin levels to trigger ejaculation.

And contrary to any humorous opinions, it is NOT a great thing for lovemaking. Women usually feel humiliated and they internalize that they "couldn't get their guy off". They end up hating it and resenting the man involved.

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I have exactly the same problem, although it's not really a problem since both you and I orgasm just fine on our own, so it's purely a friction thing. My girlfriend and I found a way around it - if she keeps two fingers at her entrance in a v-shape around my cock while I fuck, I get off quite easily. Try it and let me know how it works out for you.

5. zawfi

zawfi New Member

I often have this problem when having sex with a woman, but never when fooling around with a guy.

6. Supersized

Supersized New Member

I have the same exact problem. When i'm alone I can do it. When I'm with somone I can't. Don't have a soultion for you. Just offering support.

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, I've dealt with this all my life. Takes me quite a while to cum while masturbating. Sex with a partner does not reliably lead to orgasm. There's plenty of info online for guys who don't get hard. There's zip for us who get hard and don't cum. DAMN!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. abaco

abaco New Member

If you're able to orgasm while masturbating, the problem is very likely not biological or anatomical, but psychological. There probably is some element of performance anxiety here that's playing out differently than how it normally does for a man: by erectile dysfunction. I had ED for several years and even once I was with a patient and loving woman and got some nice roomy TheyFit condoms, it took me at least two months of sex before I finally climaxed with her.

Just be patient with yourself and try to find other ways to reach orgasm with your partner, whether it be orally, or manually, or even if you jerk yourself off with her. Make yourself comfortable with the "idea" of climaxing with a partner and eventually it should become second nature.

(BTW -- if you're using condoms that are too tight, that can really choke off your sensitivity. Could also be part of the reason.)

Draft saved Draft deleted