Problems making my girl orgasm

Ive been dating a girl now for 4 months now. And we talked about sex before we actually did it, and she told me she orgasms very easily from penetration, and that she orgasms nearly every time she has sex . We have had sex maybe 15 times now and she had ONE orgasm with me from penetration. But i make her come from oral and fingering. I also have been told by other women that my penis is very skinny, but that im good at using it. I know all that stuff about angles and shit.

I asked her to tell me honestly if she think its difficult to orgasm with me. And she told me ''maybe'' but that she doesent care, and that the other guys she slept with had that upward curve. And then i asked if she maybe thinks it is too skinny, and she said no. And i asked her like different 4 times, and she says i have to stop asking about it, cause she is satisfied with my size. I really want her to be honest with me so we can have great sex.

Im really worried she will break up with me because of this, and come up with some random reason... What can i do to make her be honest with me?
She honestly sounds fine to me. Don't push it. You have a different shape that's all. Listen to what she says. It doesn't mean she thinks your cock is too skinny and isn't telling you. Those other chicks just got in your head and not you are worried.
The line "Different strokes for different fokes," comes to mind here. Literally.
Just have sex nice and slow. Have her guide you. Let her take over and see what happens.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are positions with almost unbearable amounts of clitoral stimulation :)
My guy does this variation on textbook missionary sex where he puts one of his legs over mine.
It's such a simple little twist but it can make vanilla missionary mindblowing :oops:
I actually can't take it very long, and sometimes he'll hook his leg under mine to pin me so I can't squirm away from the orgasms :(

View attachment 754865

Why do so few guys know about this? o_O It should be plastered on billboards, the very first position to try if you can't reach orgasm from penetration. I had to search like 20 pages of google images before I found this pic :rolleyes:

Hmmm. Definitely going to have to try that...assuming I ever engage in coitus again.

Reactions: Gelflingfay