problems seeing gains

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have an over-active thyroid and i was wondering if that could impare my ability to gain from PE. i have worked out and my muscles take almost a week for the soarness to go away and the whole point of working out and PE is damaging and repairing cells for new growth but if it takes my muscles almost a week to heal how long is it taking my dick to heal i kno not to many people in here are doctors but could it be possible that an overactive thyroid which by the way is responsible for so many hormones in our body can keep me from gaining?

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE exercises are never supposed to be painful...there is no healing process involved...this is not a muscle workout for your penis...jelqing and other such exercises work by stretching the tissue...your penis, although contains muscles, is itself NOT a muscle, but more of a chamber , like your lips...how do you exercise your lips? You can't...but with enough stretching over time you can make it bigger...so NO healing period...with your over-active thyroid you should consult with your urologist before do pe excercises

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well that is kinda going against everything that ppl like big al preach cuz from what i gathered from the years for PE its a tear and rebuild cellular process but i should consult with my doctor before going through with it but i have done PE on and off since i was 12 and now i am 23 im not sure if i had any gains cuz i never kept a log of my progress