problems w/ sweat pants

devaun38

1st Like
Media
hey, im kinda big and sometimes i wear sweat pants with nothing underneath and i get looks... alot! have u ever done it before?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And this is a problem?

I suspect that Sweat Pants are the freeballers best friend. I know that I enjoy wearing Sweat Pants in the Winter time.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sweatpants are great. The track pants that are popular now are dressier, sportier, and sexier than sweatpants. My favorites are Adidas Predator track pants in white with black stripes down the side. Wicked sexy! It's fun to wear boxers with them. Not for the shy guy!

SwingThick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmm.. swinging in sweat pants...

I swing in anything I wear... even jeans (my picture)

Got any pictures of your problem to share with us?
I'd like to see your problem;)

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey, im kinda big and sometimes i wear sweat pants with nothing underneath and i get looks... alot! have u ever done it before?
lol i know the attention it would garner so you have to ask yourself is this what you want...dude you know exactly what you are doing ...!!! if you like to show off then go for it ..but do not make beleive you are naieve....

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got to agree with Arliss. You're being coy here. You know if you freeball in sweats, and you're even moderately well hung, people are going to notice. The same applies to boxers and sweats. It's fun sometimes - I do it, too - but don't pretend to be surprised when people stare at your dick. :smile:

If you really want to avoid being noticed, you can try boxerbriefs. They will at least keep you from flopping around, which is what draws the most attention. If you can stand to wear them (I can't) tight briefs or even a jock will hold firmly in place all but the hugest endowments. You'll still show a bulge, but it will be sort of smoothed out, immobile, and less noticeable.