Problems-When buying clothes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, May 18, 2007.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

I know alot of people would think that this isa place where alot of dickheads go and show off thheir enormous cocks. But that's not the case, thisis technically a support group.

We're suppose to talk about the problems of a large penis. Trying to but can't think of a whole lot. Like women with big breasts we do have problems. One I'm guessing is clothing. Do you habe to buy any larger underwear or pants just because of your johnson?

2. Scott11

Scott11 New Member

I buy g-strings that are strong and hold it in placesomewhat. Boxers don't work, and tighy whities are for little boys. But if I get aroused there isn't really anything hat can hide the beast.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

Larger underwear is much more comfortable and allows good blood circulation which gives a better bulge.

Since I am a grower, tighter underwear makes my dongalong become a dingaling, which is suitable for certain occasions such as going to the doctor.

4. B_Christofferb

the underwear I wear is larger than my waist size because of my penis. I don't find it to be a hassle. I enjoy both boxers and tighter fitting underwear - it all depenps on what I am going to wear on top of it. If my jeans are tight, I like a tight underwear, because then boxers just get in the way.

5. Magnum_PI

Magnum_PI New Member

I do buy underwear based on pouch size as well as the ability to keep everything tucked in well, boxers don't and never use them unless I'm feeling like an exhibitionist that day. Even a good brief though still provides a larger than normal bulge that used to make me a lil' uncomfortable so I used to wear hip-hop style oversided baggy pants like Jinko or Paco, but i'm much more comfortalbe showing a bulge now so I wear low rise jeans and other pants that actually fit. When I go swimming too I usually wear briefs under my shorts depending on who i'm going with, which is uncomfortable. There are some people I've gone with, and went without the briefs, I didn't mind them seeing it, and i'm sure they did:) Btw, i'm more of a shower, 6" x 5" soft,
    8" x 6.3" hard

6. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    2 words....POUCH FRONT

Draft saved Draft deleted