problems with a very big softy

nerolix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi.

does anyone know a website for mens with a very big soft dick?

im looking for

underwear
toilets
bicycle seat

carolinacurious: Ok guys, we told him to just go ahead and ask what he wanted to know. Looks like to me that's what he's doing. So does anybody have any suggestions about underwear, bicycle seats (?) or toilets? Or do we need to refer him to some other site where he can get help dealing with his large penis?

Nerolix, You should be able to find plenty of info about underwear in the "underwear, clothing and appearance issues" forum. Please don't make me sorry that I've stood up for you.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
If you are looking for a place to purchase such items specially adapted for men with your condition, try the Lengthtorium (www.lengthorium.com).

It is run by Ned Flanders of Springfield. It's a spin-off of his Leftorium. In addition to being lefthanded, Ned shares your knee-length condition.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Nerolix I am going to try to speak to you as a unseen friend. If you want people to take you serious here and be supportive of you and with you. You are going to have to do a few things. You are going to have to post seriously and you are still open for discussion among members as if your even real and the comments on your cock size. I also want to make a suggestion if it is a language barrier make your posts in German we are a very widely diverse group here and there are many many German speakers here that can translate or speak directly with you.

I would like to also add in several of your posts you ask for help with your remarkable third leg, now I have no problem now asking for you to post pic or cam with some of us as you have stated in your own thread you now have cam and will cam. All that being said you also commented you only wanted advice and to speak with other teens. WELL first finding a teenager with a12-15 inch penis will be hard. Second you have said over and over and over you just want support and friendship, Well may I suggest why dont you talk to some of us (OLD PEOPLE OMG he is 35 he is pratically dead) you be surprised what we know and how friendly and helpful we are. So if you need help if you want comfort if you want support . As my friend Surferboy says "BRAH" open up the door to all types of people and see what happens. Good luck in life and I hope that carry your cock does not become a burden to YOU.

sincerely

duracock

carolinacurious:
hi.

does anyone know a website for mens with a very big soft dick?

im looking for

underwear
toilets
bicycle seat

God, could we just give this guy a chance? Am I the only one who's sick of the "other" thread(s)? Yes, he was exclusionary in the other thread but this is in "meet and greet", and where is anyone excluded in the way he wrote this question?

Not trying to get all up in your business duracock, I think you've given some good advice, it just appears that he may be already following some of it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Donk@Feb 17 2005, 07:26 PM
If you are looking for a place to purchase such items specially adapted for men with your condition, try the Lengthtorium (www.lengthorium.com).

It is run by Ned Flanders of Springfield. It's a spin-off of his Leftorium. In addition to being lefthanded, Ned shares your knee-length condition.
[post=284115]Quoted post[/post]​
Star wipe!

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Feb 18 2005, 03:13 AM
Ok guys, we told him to just go ahead and ask what he wanted to know. Looks like to me that's what he's doing. So does anybody have any suggestions about underwear, bicycle seats (?) or toilets? Or do we need to refer him to some other site where he can get help dealing with his large penis?

Nerolix, You should be able to find plenty of info about underwear in the "underwear, clothing and appearance issues" forum. Please don't make me sorry that I've stood up for you.
[post=284113]Quoted post[/post]​

I couldn't find this site for some reason.

Paul.

nerolix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:( :( :( :( :(

www.lengthtorium.com dont work...?

well its okay if some here dont belive me...

but its not fair that no one wanna help me...

here are so much people they claim they would have 17" and anyone belive them? why not me?

i never told my sizes... the only i wanna say is that my dick hang up to my knees.

bye

HungLikeAGod

Just Browsing
Media
Ok this is really starting to make me mad as hell, I mean yall need to be supportive, I just saw his cam and he is real and I don't know why yall are having such a hard time beliving him, I think it is bacause yall are insucure that some younger than you has a bigger dick, and this is supost to be a SUPPoRT GRoUP and that is all he wants is help the least yall can do is not but him down I mean come on stop acting like little spoiled kids and be nice.

carolinacurious:

well its okay if some here dont belive me...

but its not fair that no one wanna help me...

here are so much people they claim they would have 17" and anyone belive them? why not me?

i never told my sizes... the only i wanna say is that my dick hang up to my knees.

bye

Real fucking nice guys. Any other underage people who barely speak our language that you want to be total shits to? Do you feel big yet?

Banjax:
Originally posted by nerolix@Feb 18 2005, 01:29 PM

[post=284217]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that may have been a trick...

I apolgise if I seemed rude in my previous post, I meant that the slagging off was tiresome.

I'm afraid I can't give any pointers for help though... Although I can see where problems would arise with the aforementioned items.

heapbignthk

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know how old you are or how tall you are but I understand that people don't believe you when you say that your member reaches your knee. I do. I am 5'4.5" tall, measured by a medical attendant. The distance from the base of my penis to my knee is only 12 inches. I am a little short on the ass end but I cope, we aren't all model material and definitely not made with the same physical proportions.

I work at different locations in town and consequentely have to use different facilities, some not as modern as others. I have come across toilets, depending on the make of the bowl, where I have dipped the end in the water. A creepy feeling because of cleanliness reasons but nevertheless a reality. I have simply made a habit of holding myself and no more problems, I don't even drag the lid with me as I stand up either.

Underwear is a problem as well. I have found the problems to be hit and miss and you will have to experiment to find what you require. I tried many kinds, tight , loose, boxer, and have simply settled for briefs by boulevard club. The leg band doesn't let me fall out and because I don't like tight underwear they work for me because they loosen up after they are on, adapting but holding, holding, not squeezing.

As for bicycles, I used to use the bike a lot but not anymore. I have read and have come to reason out for myself that when riding a bike the seat is supporting my weight and my weight is resting on all the valuable muscles, vessels and other tubes that nurture that particular part of the body as well as others. I walk a lot, it keeps me fit, I get where I'm going and my doctor supports me in that.

I used to be self-conscious of my crotch or showing my bulge but now I have found comfortable underwear and clothing and when my crotch settles as I walk and do other things, well that is just the way it is. I used to try to adjust and position myself but that can be more attention getting, even stimulating.

These problems are ones that can be fixed and understood. Enjoy and let yourself be aware of and appreciate the gift you have. I hope I have given you some insights and I sincerely hope you don't find your endowment a burden, but admirable.

Take care.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Feb 18 2005, 03:13 AM

[post=284113]Quoted post[/post]​

i think i like you because i certainly enjoy reading your comments. :)

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Banjax+Feb 18 2005, 12:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Banjax &#064; Feb 18 2005, 12:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nerolix@Feb 18 2005, 01:29 PM

www.lengthtorium.com    dont work...?

[post=284217]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that may have been a trick...

I apolgise if I seemed rude in my previous post, I meant that the slagging off was tiresome.

I&#39;m afraid I can&#39;t give any pointers for help though... Although I can see where problems would arise with the aforementioned items.
[post=284263]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
It was a trick... donk said it was by ned flanders in springfield (think The Simpsons...)

nerolix, I would suggest trying to using a search engine since these guys are being so obnoxious... (you know how you guys are...)

nerolix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im 6&#39;3" tall... and im a teenager okay? :p dont wanna say my age okay babes?

does no one wanna help me here?

:unsure:

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by nerolix@Feb 19 2005, 03:07 PM
im 6&#39;3" tall... and im a teenager okay? :p dont wanna say my age okay babes?

does no one wanna help me here?

:unsure:
[post=284463]Quoted post[/post]​
I wish i could help you out but the only thing I know about cocks to one&#39;s knee are that Milton Berle&#39;s went to his knee and he strapped it to his leg and wore stockings. This comes from someone who worked with him on the set of Rosanne.

The other thing I can do is tell you that in the passed knee thread, I posted a link to a website which will translate German to English for you. Go to that site and type what you really want to say and get the translation. Then copy the translation and post it here. This will help you be better understood.

Here is the link: http://translation2.paralink.com/
You have to do no more one or two sentences at a time.

For instance,
Ich wünsche, dass ich Ihnen aber dem einzigen Ding hinaushelfen konnte, das ich über Hähne zu jemandes Knie weiß sind, dass Milton Berle zu seinem Knie ging und er es zu seinem Bein festschnallte und Strümpfe trug. Das kommt aus jemandem, der mit ihm am Satz von Rosanne arbeitete.

Das andere Ding, das ich tun kann, ist sagen Ihnen, dass im passierten Knie-Faden ich eine Verbindung zu einer Website anschlug, die Deutsche für Sie ins Englische übersetzen wird. Gehen Sie zu dieser Seite und Typ, was Sie wirklich sagen und die Übersetzung bekommen wollen. Dann kopieren Sie die Übersetzung und schlagen Sie es hier an. Das wird Ihnen helfen, besser verstanden zu werden.

Hier ist die Verbindung: http: // translation2.paralink.com/
Sie müssen nicht mehr ein oder zwei Sätze auf einmal tun.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ich benutze gern www.freetranslation.com... Ich finde es leichter, zu benutzen, und Sie können mehr als einen Satz auf einmal übersetzen. Sie müssen nur vorsichtig sein, Slang zu nicht stellen, weil es die Übersetzung verwirrt. Ich habe diese Stelle benutzt, mit einem Burschen von Deutschland auf Deutsch zu sprechen.

Yes, I know, another idea for translations... hope it helps :)