Problems with big flaccid cocks and boxers

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just rotate the boxers around slightly, so that the fly doesn't quite align with one's penis. I rarely have that problem.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've found that certain brands of boxers "gap" more easily than others. Most of the time, it's a non issue for me unless my pants are sagging.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As someone said, shop around- try different brands (much like diff pants mfgs have 'short' and 'long' waist, I have found the same for boxers...

(personally I like JCPenneys 'y front' boxers with snaps, they are longer (for the longer man) and have never had problem with 'falling out').

That is the main reason I DO wear underwear, as a kid I tried freeballing but being uncut my head is hellishly sensitive... of somehow the skin peels back and hits rough jeans- OUCH! (plus the subsequent annoying hard on...)) so always been aboxer wearer...

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just wear boxers with a button or wear tight ones with the opening at a funny angle - it'll never excape. I played football last week in a normal pair of boxers without anything covering the opening, and it was flopping out of everywhere! worst thing is slide tackles - your shorts ride up and reveal just about everything...tight ones are the way forward.

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
va210: Like Guber, I wore boxer shorts for 40 years and cannot understand how a guy with a long cock can possibly fall out the fly. Hang out the leg opening, yes; but not out the fly.

I'm also a little confused by the dilemma :confused:,I've never once popped out of the front opening. Boxers are completely useless to me anyway unless they go down to the knee!:wink:

Reactions: deleted17606111

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whenever i wear boxers the tip of my dick always rubs against wear the boxers split into the right and left legs...it really hurts so i only wear boxers if i really feel like showin off my bulge. boxer briefs all the way

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
??? Hummmmmmmmm I wear boxers...aint never really had this problem with the fly part until I sometimes get ready to pulls it out to take a leak.
Damn partner...if anything a problem with boxers for me is my dick hangin out from the leg of them..
But, try finding some that has the fly snaps together so it dosen't open or part... (might even try velco on the fly= LOL)
Also try wearing your boxers higher up around yo waist (above your belly-button)...
Hope U find a way to rid yourself of this problem...and get some good suggestion to help...mine may not be the best! Good Luck!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whenever i wear boxers the tip of my dick always rubs against wear the boxers split into the right and left legs...it really hurts so i only wear boxers if i really feel like showin off my bulge. boxer briefs all the way

That's an advantage of being a bit "large" like me. Then it naturally hangs to one side, and doesn't usually rub excessively.

I like boxers, as anything else is too confining.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found I had problems with this also.... I dont spend alot and buy "name brand" boxers.. I only wear them infrequently, so I can't justify spending alot on them. Now, promise me you won't laugh..... The Hanes boxers allow my stuff to slip out. It's the way they're sewn, I think, and th fly opening is way to small. The Merona boxers ( Target's house brand ) I LOVE ! They don't open, and when I do need to get in there, the opening is large enough to get everything out. Also, the material is a little sfter and "silkier", and feels really nice against the skin.... you may want to give them a try...:biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the 'yoke front' boxers from JC Penney, they have 'snaps' in them instead of buttons...also longer legged which I like.

I agree about the 'fall out' for some reason if/when that happens my foreskin somehow retracts, and when the head starts to rub...erections.. not fun (well in the right situation yes.... but)

lehcrew

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just get boxers made of a thicker material . that will allow for less movement.. i assume
idk . never had that problem

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely use boxers. I had the problem of falling out of the hole. Once I tried boxer briefs, I was sold. The comfort of boxers with the support of briefs. When I have an erection its nice to have it held down my leg instead of poking everyone in the eye. :) lol

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Loose boxers seldom work for me either as it will just hang, which leads to some rubbing. The rubbing is sometimes uncomfortable, but mostly is gets me semi, and then it can be too obvious in many settings. Even soft it very obvious in regulars because of hang down factor. Fitted boxers are a good alternative, in my view, as they give you room and some level of containment. There are lots of good brands out there. Calvin Klein makes a nice one called gripper square cut i think with one button. RIPS makes some good styles that work for large soft cock guys. I have tried quite a few. I can list others if folks are interested.

Good luck,

Jack

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just get boxers made of a thicker material . that will allow for less movement..
It's a matter of preference, but I don't care for heavyweight boxers. Might be a good thing in the winter in a cold climate, but not here in San Diego. The lightweight ones feel better to me.