Problems with Cam4

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!

I wondered if anyone can help.

I recently cam across cam4 (literally) and found that some of the guys were really well hung and up for horny chat.

However, the next time I went on I couldn't enter the chat function as it told me my user name was in use/invalid.

If I choose any name I still get the same message.

I have deleted my cache and cookies but still can't chat!

Has anyone had similar problems?

Can anyone help?

joe1

Expert Member
Media
had the same problem the other day. logged off and back on and then it worked fine. don't know why-but it worked.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm curious about one thing. If you look at the list of guys who are OFF-cam, but have photos there, there are some huge cocks. Are these come-ons, or did these guys really ever cam? What is the biggest you have seen on cam4? By the way, is webcamnow effectively a thing of the past?

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious about one thing. If you look at the list of guys who are OFF-cam, but have photos there, there are some huge cocks. Are these come-ons, or did these guys really ever cam? What is the biggest you have seen on cam4? By the way, is webcamnow effectively a thing of the past?

Sorry mate, before I start to chat about the size of dong I hope to have my query resolved!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi!

I wondered if anyone can help.

I recently cam across cam4 (literally) and found that some of the guys were really well hung and up for horny chat.

However, the next time I went on I couldn't enter the chat function as it told me my user name was in use/invalid.

If I choose any name I still get the same message.

I have deleted my cache and cookies but still can't chat!

Has anyone had similar problems?

Can anyone help?

Have a look at the last page of the Hot Cam Site link on here. The administrator explains why a few people are having difficulties with the site.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am having the same problem but can't find the 'how to fix' can someone repost it? thanks

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had that problem once.
If you get banned from chatting twice they call it "gagged" and you can't chat with anyone for 30 days.
Problem for me was, I asked a guy his preference and he banned me.
The second time, a guy asked me my age, I told him then banned me.
I was gagged from chatting with any member for 30 days.
That sucked, because I had a few members that liked my visits.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same problem with my notebook pc.
But only when I'm at home. If I have my wireless connected to another internet connection I am able to chat.
It does take some time for the first chat line to go through though, and it didn't take that long before. I felt that they've made some adjustments and they could use some tweeking yet.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Indeed, they key is not to get banned more than a few times.

Always be nice and don't say anything you think can offend the person on the other side.

After all, he/she's showing you her goodies, all for free.

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried to login to cam4 earlier today but my BIO was all fucked up - symbols instead of my answers and I am unable to save new ones.

I wrote them an email and they responded to it by saying that they are aware of the problem. That was this morning

~Leia

xMrC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is best to not chat at cam4 at all, some people in there just ban you even if you are nice.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is best to not chat at cam4 at all, some people in there just ban you even if you are nice.

Cammers should have to abide by some rules about banning people. Some people there ban first and ask questions later. It's particularly rough if they haven't filled in any details on their profile. One chat today went, bear in mind that he had a blank profile and there was nobody else chatting in his room so I couldn't follow the flavour of the chat: -

Me: Hi

Him: Are you M or F?

Me: M, are you wanting to chat with men or women?

Him: BANNED

I could be out for a month if a couple of guys behaved like that. I agree that people should be banned for being abusive, racist, flooding, etc but some of them are just trigger happy.

cheers

Dillon