Problems with cum

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm fairly average in most aspects of dimensions and such, but one thing I pride myself on is my ejaculatory skillz (yo). I produce copious amounts of milky, very white and actually good tasting cum on a regular basis. However, I have to constantly ejaculate to keep it up. When I don't get off on a regular basis, it turns a horribly nasty, yellow, oily consistency, plus there's still a lot of it. You can imagine how this can be an issue during sex.

So...how can I fix this? Anyone know?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm fairly average in most aspects of dimensions and such, but one thing I pride myself on is my ejaculatory skillz (yo). I produce copious amounts of milky, very white and actually good tasting cum on a regular basis. However, I have to constantly ejaculate to keep it up. When I don't get off on a regular basis, it turns a horribly nasty, yellow, oily consistency, plus there's still a lot of it. You can imagine how this can be an issue during sex.

So...how can I fix this? Anyone know?

What do you mean by copious amounts? Have you ever measured your volume?

How old are you and how often do you ejaculate? Perhaps you should masturbate more frequently to diminish the amount you shoot each time or drink a lot of fluids so your semen becomes less thick.

But then maybe you should just relax and be happy about your shooting powers :smile:

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do you mean by copious amounts? Have you ever measured your volume?

How old are you and how often do you ejaculate? Perhaps you should masturbate more frequently to diminish the amount you shoot each time or drink a lot of fluids so your semen becomes less thick.

But then maybe you should just relax and be happy about your shooting powers :smile:
I donated to a sperm bank recently. Took me a few minutes, but I filled the cup they gave me. I don't know any exact measurements.

Young...ish. :tongue: I usually ejaculate once a day.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I donated to a sperm bank recently. Took me a few minutes, but I filled the cup they gave me. I don't know any exact measurements.

Young...ish. :tongue: I usually ejaculate once a day.

Hmm--was the cup about the size of one of the medicine cups that come with a bottle of, say, Nyquil?

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
Basically your body always recharges your sperm amount (up to a max, which is different for each guy), and then the sperm must be ejected either by masturbation or night discharge (wet dream) because sperm dies pretty fast, and you're body doesn't need dead useless sperm inside it.

I jerk off once a day before I sleep, If I don't, I can't sleep. Also If I do it during the day I find I get really drowsy for the rest of the day.

If you find you're producing an extreme amount of ejaculate go to the doctor one of your glands may be overreacint or infected. I find I produce a lot more than other guys (pretty much on a peter north level) but when you actually try to measure that in a cup, it still doesn't seem that amazing.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Basically your body always recharges your sperm amount (up to a max, which is different for each guy), and then the sperm must be ejected either by masturbation or night discharge (wet dream) because sperm dies pretty fast, and you're body doesn't need dead useless sperm inside it.

I jerk off once a day before I sleep, If I don't, I can't sleep. Also If I do it during the day I find I get really drowsy for the rest of the day.

If you find you're producing an extreme amount of ejaculate go to the doctor one of your glands may be overreacint or infected. I find I produce a lot more than other guys (pretty much on a peter north level) but when you actually try to measure that in a cup, it still doesn't seem that amazing.
It's not an infection, it's my normal level of production. Probably has something to do with my weird hormone levels.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is roughly 4 ounces---how many ejaculations over how long a period of time did it take to fill it? (And, yes, after acouple more questions,I am getting to a point...:rolleyes:)
It probably wasn't 4 ounces.

First wasn't very big by my standards, so I waited maybe 15 minutes and tried again (got a surprising amount the second time, didn't expect that much).

It was perfectly fine at the sperm bank, because I ejaculated beforehand the same day. If I go over a day, I start getting the yellow nasty stuff.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It probably wasn't 4 ounces.

First wasn't very big by my standards, so I waited maybe 15 minutes and tried again (got a surprising amount the second time, didn't expect that much).

It was perfectly fine at the sperm bank, because I ejaculated beforehand the same day. If I go over a day, I start getting the yellow nasty stuff.

We have some of those kinds of sample cups in the department storeroom, and they have graduation marks on them. I'll try and verify it tomorrow, if I get the chance. Regardless, compared to the "average" amount of ejaculate of approximately 1-2 teaspoons, the amount you produce is extremely large. I know, from research, and some ex's that produced large loads, that if they didn;t get off for a day or two, that their cum was more yellowish. Basically, your body is used to producing huge amounts of semen, and stores it in the prostate---it is used to getting it emptied regularly, and it continues at a normal production level for you. The yellow is from "old cum", old being a relative term, but for you "old" is cum more than a day or two old. Since semen has a fair amount of diglycerides, I suspect that is where the "oily" texture is coming from---think what happens when you let oil and vinegar stand for awhile--they seperate. I suspect your semen, since you are used to producing so much, tends to break down a bit quicker than others. Note this is just an analytical guess based on your description. If you go a couple of days without ejaculating, do you develop a dull ache in your balls, or what feels like one? I am guessing you do. Drink more water, as stated, and reduce your intake of fats. If you don't want to ejaculate as often, then you have to retrain your body to not produce as much, which usually means abstaining from masturbation or sex for a fairly long period of time--like, weeks. Frankly, I don;t think it is worth it, and I bet your lovers really enjoy your prodigious volume. Try the water and fewer fatty substances for about a week, and see if that makes a difference.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow david... a lot of analysis in that. Mine thickens more if/when I wait 3 or 4 days or more.... but can't remember when I last did that ;-)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That happens to all guys, I think, faceking. I suspect thatthe body pulls water from the semen to use for other functions, since it isn;t being used to squirt semen.:tongue: I had an ex, who was the only guy I knew, whose cum ever became less viscous after not jacking off for a few days. I gues there has to be an exception to every rule.:biggrin1: