Problems with gay guys

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by loser_emo_kid@Aug 7 2005, 12:20 AM
I am constantly hassled by gay guys, which I hate because girls won't give me the time of day. Is it just Murphy's Law, or my bad luck, or does this happen to a lot of you?
[post=333619]Quoted post[/post]​

Hrm. I'm way straight, but have never been hit on by any of my gay friends. They're too dignified and nice. I'm in a twelve step group, and the closest I ever came to getting "hassled" (not sure I like that word) was when a guy I sponsored told me I had a nice crotch. BFD. Most of the gays I know flirt a lot. Are you sure your gay buddies aren't just being their normal flirty selves? Maybe they don't really mean anything by it.

'Course, the women don't notice me either. :shrug: -_- :cry:

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Axex@Aug 8 2005, 07:05 PM
Out of curiosity, are you saying that your bad luck with women and your harassment by men are related, or just that it sucks that guys will hit on you and women won't?

If it's the latter, maybe you're just not getting the hints the females are dropping? I seem to have the problem where I can always pick up when guys are hitting on me, but I'm TOTALLY clueless when it comes to girls. My friend'll say, "Hey, did you see that girl looking at you?" and my response is usually, "...no...." Maybe I'm just not meant to pick up on girls flirting with me if you catch my drift *shrugs*. Which is kind of a bummer when you're looking for a someone and you can't tell if a particular girl likes you or not because you're completely incompetent when it comes to girls and flirting  :mad:  :mad:  :mad: .

One thing I have noticed, and this is if you've never witnessed contact between people, girls flirt with guys differently than guys flirt with guys...or maybe I'm expecting them to flirt differently? Arg whatever, this aint' about me. Good luck and keep your eyes open! Make sure you're thinking with the right head.
[post=333776]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm with Axex on this one. I'm kinda oblivious around girls flirting with me too. What usually happens is that some other girl or guy will tell me that a girl thinks I'm hot. I always hear it from some third party. As far as gay guys go, they usually just smile & are really nice to me. I've never really had a gay guy treat me disrespectfully. I was thinking that maybe this has to do with the fact that they want to make it with you, so being nice is a good start to some connection. But this even gets a little weird too, because this one guy was really nice & talkative with me & for some reason I thought he was gay. He asked me to come over to his dorm room to listen to some music. I felt a little uncomfortable but went anyway. On the way there we ran into his GIRLFRIEND, & that completely blow my theory out of the water. He was just a nice person. :dunce:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just say your straight. You have lumped a whole lots of guys into the idea that all gays hit on you. Oh, and once the guy knows your straight and the moment in question has passed...you might find one of these guys would just be a really great and supportive friend so don't loose out just becasue someone was trying to see what the score was and misjudged.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by headbang8@Aug 10 2005, 06:40 AM
On my latest Q-069 bulletin from Queer Central, Loser Emo Kid has been downgraded from "Metrosexual Malleable" to "Blow Only if Drunk".

Being from Bakersfield, he's probably assigned to your workgroup.

Get cracking.

headbang8
Deputy Lieutenant Pansy 2nd Class
Northeast Battalion
[post=334222]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL

And Kinkguy's response as well, ROFL!

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, you have to take into account str8 pride! So many str8 guys I know, and if a guy they assume to be gay so much as glances at them, they declare that "that gay guy's trying to chat me up". I think it's partially fear that someone else might have noticed the heated exchange of being in the same room, or else it's pride. So many of my str8 mates have been absolutely offended when I tell them I don't find them attractive. They wouldn't dream of anything "gay" happening between us, but at the same time, they want to be attractive to gay guys as well as women.

Make sure you're not confusing someone being friendly and someone trying to get into your boxers! :D

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
I dont mean to sound rude but if i saw you on street or a mall or in a bar an no girls around I would think you are a card toting gay guy I mean the neuvo glasses and the beany the clean skin and a/f clothing the manicured eyebrows sorry BRO you look like one of us. Besides having a gay guy find you attractive or always chattin you is actually a compliment we are intelligent, witty, excellent dressers we keep beautiful homes. PERSONALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD BE HONORED AN FLATTERED

Originally posted by loser_emo_kid@Aug 8 2005, 09:34 PM
Dammit, I knew I was doing something wrong...
[post=333881]Quoted post[/post]​

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, I better get scrubbing up. I need to make sure I'm keeping my skin clean for the team. My boyfriend does give my eyebrows quick pluck every once in a while (so I don't look completely like Brezhnev) but I haven't gone to the complete wax or the full-on feminina brow. Yet.

Dura, besides still having one of the hottest cocks in the gallery, your post made me guffaw. I am now just freaked out my clothes are not as "excellent" nor my home as "beautiful" as they should be.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
I have this problem all the time when gays are involved.

All gays (men) are incredibly and unbelievably promiscous and will try to have sex
with anyone and anything they can get thier sticky hands on.
Take two gays and put them in a room together. Twenty minutes later they're having sex with each other. Known FACT.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media

All gays (men) are incredibly and unbelievably promiscous and will try to have sex
Take two gays and put them in a room together. Twenty minutes later they're having sex with each other. Known FACT.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Sep 15 2005, 09:44 PM
[post=343685]Quoted post[/post]​

Jealous?
You should be so lucky to "have this problem."
FACT? Sounds like you have some personal first hand, mouth, ass insight into this.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Sep 16 2005, 04:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Sep 16 2005, 04:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Robert Fish@Sep 15 2005, 09:44 PM
Take two gays and put them in a room together.  Twenty minutes later they&#39;re having sex with each other.  Known FACT.

Jealous?
You should be so lucky to "have this problem."
FACT? Sounds like you have some personal first hand, mouth, ass insight into this.
[post=343696]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Tell me where you found this place with two gay guys going at it instantly. I need to investigate. Its a damn shame I tell you&#33; A damn shame. And it should not be tolerated. Known FACT. Sex is bad.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whereas straight guys are frustratedly promiscuous, trying to get their sticky fingers on every girl they find, but only sometimes succedding, leaving them jealous of their gay counterparts. Put a str8 guy and a str8 girls in a room together, and 20 minutes later he&#39;ll be trying to have sex with her, and she&#39;ll be coming down with a headache.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whereas straight guys are frustratedly promiscuous, trying to get their sticky fingers on every girl they find, but only sometimes succeeding, leaving them jealous of their gay counterparts. Put a str8 guy and a str8 girls in a room together, and 20 minutes later he&#39;ll be trying to have sex with her, and she&#39;ll be coming down with a headache.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HickBoy@Aug 16 2005, 11:42 AM

Hrm. I&#39;m way straight, but have never been hit on by any of my gay friends. They&#39;re too dignified and nice.
[post=335908]Quoted post[/post]​

How lucky are you? Even my straight male friends hit on me.

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Sep 15 2005, 11:44 PM
Take two gays and put them in a room together. Twenty minutes later they&#39;re having sex with each other. Known FACT.
I wish I had known that fascinating fact earlier so that I would have had sex with more than 2 men, both long-term partners, in my 41 years.

First, I suggest keeping your negative stereotypes to yourself. Second, sex is a normal and healthy part of life, and if there are people who are looking for a multiplicity of experiences, I say more power to them.

Frank

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Sep 15 2005, 11:44 PM

Take two gays and put them in a room together. Twenty minutes later they&#39;re having sex with each other. Known FACT.

Hooray for homophobic heterosexism&#33; Haven&#39;t seen any of that for a while.

*sigh*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Sep 16 2005, 03:44 AM

Robert Fish is a known troll. FACT. We&#39;ve been treated to his idiocy before. Known FACT. We&#39;ll probably be treated to it again, but who really cares?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Madam_Zora said it best.

I think that you should just be flattered that your getting the attention.

Guys have already said it on here, that there are many of us that don&#39;t get attention from EITHER sex, and were GOOD people.

Which is sad, as we wonder "Are there others like us"

Take it as a compliment, and respond with a No thank you.
Thats all you have to say unless theyre persistent, then you say, "Im sorry Im not gay, no thank you"
And if they still persist you say "Are you fucking DEAF, I said NO - Go away&#33;"

Ive read some of the comments where gay guys are friendly - which they are.
But some of the stuff where theyre shopping...and fancy dressed, clean skin...bla bla.. What the hell...??

NOT ALL GAY MEN ARE EFFEMINITE.
Bring on the Straightest, Biggest Baddest MO FO and whatever he&#39;s drivin and I&#39;ll Blow his DOORS OFF.