Problems with Gay guys

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy said:
Do you straight guys think that us gay guys would want to suck on a dick that has been marinated in pussy juice(no offense ladies)?? If the packaging was appealing enough, maybe, but it's doubtful.
Pappy, it's hard to be offended when you're laughing your ass off. Thanks for that one... heh heh heh *snort*

Honestly, that seems to be the idea that (sadly) a lot of straight men have, that gay men find them SOOOOOO appealing they just can't control themselves.
Has anyone really gotten a good look at the majority of straight men nowadays? They're trying so hard to look "manly" that they end up crossing the supposed "gay" image line. Then they complain when they get hit on. Um, yeah?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dlcs said:
Pappy, it's hard to be offended when you're laughing your ass off. Thanks for that one... heh heh heh *snort*

Honestly, that seems to be the idea that (sadly) a lot of straight men have, that gay men find them SOOOOOO appealing they just can't control themselves.
Has anyone really gotten a good look at the majority of straight men nowadays? They're trying so hard to look "manly" that they end up crossing the supposed "gay" image line. Then they complain when they get hit on. Um, yeah?

It is nice to know how straight men feel about gay men. So, I can avoid the uptight ones as possible friends (not fuck buddies). I have plenty of straight male friends and they don't ever worry about me coming on to them. Some of these guys are really handsome...and very personable.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 100% straight and have gay friends and no one ever has the slightest worries about unwanted attention or harrassment, and the most valued attribute that's common among friends is a sense of fucking humour

some guy comes to a large penis forum that has a higher population of gays than the general population ( go figure!!) and then swaggers about with manly warnings

methinks thou doth protest too much — Will (YUM!) Shake Spear

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SL65///AMG said:
I'm starting this topic b/c I'm feeling some of its implications on this site & in my life.

I'm wondering if guys who we identify as "gay" are actually limited in their acceptence of straight people, both women and other guys. This is what I mean: Why is there a need for grandstanding at every opportunity you get?

No I know its not all of you.. but seriously... I dont run around harrassing you into being straight. I dont run around with a Straight pride flag on... I'm dont feel the need to scream at the top of my lungs that I am straight.. I enjoy the feeling of a vagina.. the smell of a womans body and her soft skin more than the Jeep like appearance of a man.

So what is this about? Is this the cause of so many of our problems in the world? So I guess I'm asking this. Are we straight men so alienated from ourselves and others, that we've created this limited view of the world?

Patiently awaiting an answer to this double standard.. As my preventative measure in the other section has obviously offended some of you.

Ive talked to gay people before that had absolutely no interest in letting the world know.. and Ive seen some that feel they need to walk down the street making loud proclamations.. dont get it at all. Enlighten my fat-ass. Thanks.
I hate these type of questions, as they tend to bring out the worse in peoples views. With that said, being a Gay man myself. I have never tried to convert a straight man into a gay man. That is so rediculous. If a person has even the slightest bit of intelect. They will know that it's not possiable. That would be like a girl trying to convert me.....well that will never happen. Now if you are being hit on by gay men, that does not mean that they are trying to convert you. It just means that some of them find you sexually attractive. I feel that you must be sending them some kind of message through chatting or even through body language. That you might be intrested in going there. It's human nature to be on the prowl, especially if the hunted could be hiding within his own self.....:eek:
:p

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
I hate these type of questions, as they tend to bring out the worse in peoples views. With that said, being a Gay man myself. I have never tried to convert a straight man into a gay man. That is so rediculous. If a person has even the slightest bit of intelect. They will know that it's not possiable. That would be like a girl trying to convert me.....well that will never happen.
Well, shit, there go my plans for Christmas. :D (kidding, of course)

How often do you run across the "evangelical crotch" types?

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dlcs said:

Amen sista! :D Hahaha.

Anywhoo, it does make sense. All of these "family oriented-superstraight" men are either A) to busy working on their abs to even notice anything, and then there are the other type B) the Bear (hairy everywhere) who don't get hit on (well, maybe they do). I think if you are stressing out about being hit on by a gay man, well, then your thinking about it too much! If you don't want to get hit on, then, stop going to where ever you are going to that you are always getting hit on. There really isn't any way to get away from homosexual people. They are just like anyone else...

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dlcs said:
Well, shit, there go my plans for Christmas. :D (kidding, of course)

How often do you run across the "evangelical crotch" types?
Sorry to spoil your Christmas ......hehehe
When I was younger it happend many times. Today however...life has me by the balls, work nearly 11 hours a day. Even though I get physical with women all day long. I make them feel good...something they wish I could teach their husbands to do to them. They all know it's not going to happen...me and them....lol

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
" I don't mind if you're gay. I just wish you'd keep it to yourself."
That seems to be what you are saying.

Throughout history, for any minority to get any rights similar to the majority, they had to make enough noise to get peoples attention. Then, they could point out the inequities and injustices and eventually convince enough of the majority to agree to more equal rights.

This isn't "Special Rights", as the radical conservative religious nuts like to call it. It's EQUAL rights!

King and Parks did their calm, quiet protests which made some headway. But, it was the loud and physically threatening Black Panthers and their like who woke up the complacent majority to the fact that hey, there's something WRONG here.

In the gay community, our people pretty much hid quietly, up until the AIDS epidemic began in the eighties.
When our government, who had always made every effort to combat diseases, decided that, because it was only gay people and that they were content to do NOTHING and just let us die, the more vocal gays stood up and screamed at every opportunity until medications were discovered that would prolong our lives.

That was an experience that taught us that the only way to get what we NEED(not just want, but NEED)was to stand up and shout until we get action.

You really should educate yourself about the rights you take for granted as a straight man; rights that gay people are denied; and for no good reason.

In many, but not all states:

I am not allowed to marry the man I love.
If my partner is on trial, I can be required to testify against him.
My partner and I are not allowed to adopt children.
If I die, my partner will lose our house and everything that is in my name only.
If my partner is admitted into a hospital, I can not visit him because I am not a relative.
If a straight man feels that he is receiving an unwelcome advance from me, he is free to KILL ME then plead the "gay panic defense" and be found not guilty.

These are just a few of the reasons that some gay people are loud and in your face. And, the more you see it, the more you will get used to it, and the sooner you will wake up to the fact that what we want is no threat to you. It is simply basic equal human rights.

What would you do if a woman whom you were not interested in, came on to you?
Straight men need to learn to treat unwanted advances from gay men the same way.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:

Throughout history, for any minority to get any rights similar to the majority, they had to make enough noise to get peoples attention. Then, they could point out the inequities and injustices and eventually convince enough of the majority to agree to more equal rights.

This isn't "Special Rights", as the radical conservative religious nuts like to call it. It's EQUAL rights!

King and Parks did their calm, quiet protests which made some headway. But, it was the loud and physically threatening Black Panthers and their like who woke up the complacent majority to the fact that hey, there's something WRONG here.

In the gay community, our people pretty much hid quietly, up until the AIDS epidemic began in the eighties.
When our government, who had always made every effort to combat diseases, decided that, because it was only gay people and that they were content to do NOTHING and just let us die, the more vocal gays stood up and screamed at every opportunity until medications were discovered that would prolong our lives.

That was an experience that taught us that the only way to get what we NEED(not just want, but NEED)was to stand up and shout until we get action.

You really should educate yourself about the rights you take for granted as a straight man; rights that gay people are denied; and for no good reason.

In many, but not all states:

I am not allowed to marry the man I love.
If my partner is on trial, I can be required to testify against him.
My partner and I are not allowed to adopt children.
If I die, my partner will lose our house and everything that is in my name only.
If my partner is admitted into a hospital, I can not visit him because I am not a relative.
If a straight man feels that he is receiving an unwelcome advance from me, he is free to KILL ME then plead the "gay panic defense" and be found not guilty.

These are just a few of the reasons that some gay people are loud and in your face. And, the more you see it, the more you will get used to it, and the sooner you will wake up to the fact that what we want is no threat to you. It is simply basic equal human rights.

Straight men need to learn to treat unwanted advances from gay men the same way.
Amen to that!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
No shit! I think that's why I liked "Queer Eye" so much, it left me hopeful that straight guys might learn something.
Oh, they will in time. Trust me. There's a Master Plan.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caneadea, that was beautifully written. Yes, in this and all things, those in the minority must yell loudly to be heard by the majority. Those of us who are straight but have enough compassion to understand the issue should add our voices to the clamour so that the emotionally hard-of-hearing can't continue not to notice the injustice.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
caneadea said:

Throughout history,

*eloquent and archprecise prose snipped*

It is simply basic equal human rights.

There is much need for love in this world. :eek: