Problems with Gay guys

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe, SL is just manipulating us. In his own twisted psyche, he really wants a gay man to come on to him. Anger and repressed homosexuality. He probably does show off his noodle and meatballs at the same time just for shock value. Maybe, he is envious of not being able to suck a noodle, lick the meatballs, or get hooked up for some real hot man loving. SL really wants to be made love by a hard working man.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's just having his fun. He thinks gay bashing will make his tiny little penis bigger. He certainly doesn't have a man's balls.

SL65///AMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RAWFUL! I have made 5 posts now... 6ish in this 7 page thread. Doesnt take much for you fluffers to get revved eh? (Just some straight guy who; after all of your advances... remains straight!) :D Keep flaming.. um... flamers?

Don't worry, I'm sure the government will set up some sort of funding for you lifers.. they do it for all "repressed groups of peoples".. Maybe a United Flaming Homo Fund? (UFHF)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
I bet you think this thread is about you. Don't you?

You had one eye on the mirror as you watched yourself gavotte
And all the girls dreamed that they’d be your partner
They’d be your partner, and...

Axelotle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
invisibleman said:
Well, I think that maybe people don't want to be bullied or overshadowed. Every time, you have a marriage or take a girl out to the prom--it is a Straight Pride event. When you can hold your girlfriend's hand in public and kiss a girl without fear of getting shot by skinheads or black gangs or crazy youth--it is a Straight flag you fly.

I could not have said this better myself. What a perfect way to state it. Reminds me of a debate back at university about the private nature of sexuality.

Intercourse is an activity heavily regulated by law: God’s law in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, for instance, in a secular state, religious tribunals, tribal codes, customs and taboos. Communities of every description throughout time have had rules on intercourse, saying with some specifity that people will have intercourse in this way and not that way; with this person and not that person; under this circumstance and not under that. The rules are not benign homilies on the good life, nor are they abstract standards. Those who break the rules can be punished with death, exile or prison; the extreme of which has recently been seen in Iran. Society says, with the authority of its police power, how intercourse will and will not occur.

Any act so committed by the state, proscribed and prescribed in detail, cannot be private in the ordinary sense. Privacy is essentially a sphere of freedom immune from regulation by the state. In that sense, intercourse has never occurred in private. The society and its police have had too much to do with establishing the terms of the act itself, not just what people do and do not do; but also what people know, how consciousness and self-consciousness are formed, how acts are valued and devalued, how both the license to do and the stigma against doing are then expressed in actual sexual behaviour, dread, and longing. The society with police power behind it imposes both restrictions and obligations. It punishes forbidden behaviour but it also punishes failures to comply with mandated behaviour. Many laws about sex are laws demanding sexual compliance, especially from women.

Compliance can occur behind closed doors, out in public view; but it is not private at all – it is a social act in conformity with a social requirement, the compliance itself is a building block of the society as a whole. Breaking the law is widely constructed to be antisocial; forbidden acts are said to hurt society as a whole; they are social, not private, from the point of view of the law.

Aside from the disingenuous use of so-called privacy as a means of protecting the active sexual dominance of men over others, intercourse is, in essence and reality, social, not private.

Inherently its just not a private act. This is why we fight, this is why we have parades. Untyil is becomes an entirely private affair, you will just have to deal with it. :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow....seems like what I stated earlier has come true.....I knew there would be some kind of argument.
It's the Holiday Season...just be Happy you are Alive and well....unlike many individuals in our world.
Go stoke your big cock...rather than your egos......:p

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SL65///AMG said:
RAWFUL! I have made 5 posts now... 6ish in this 7 page thread. Doesnt take much for you fluffers to get revved eh? (Just some straight guy who; after all of your advances... remains straight!) :D Keep flaming.. um... flamers?

Don't worry, I'm sure the government will set up some sort of funding for you lifers.. they do it for all "repressed groups of peoples".. Maybe a United Flaming Homo Fund? (UFHF)

Yeah its "RAWFULLY" obvious, Scooby DooEveryCanuckGayManInSight! or aka SL65////AMG) See. I told you SL is gay. He loves the noodle and the double meatball streudel. He's just big old noodleslurper on the side. He is a really bad case of anger and repressed homosexuality. Probably his old lady dumped him for being caught with another guy and now he's taking it all out on all gay men. Just give him a Rohypnol Martini and let those Canuck Moose studs have their way. Hehehehehe.
He wants some hot man-to-man loving, mutual noodle slurpin'. Instead of calling himself SL65////AMG, he should be DL69////AMG (Down Low 69 with All Masculine Guys!!!!)Hehehehehe.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
invisibleman said:
Yeah its "RAWFULLY" obvious, Scooby DooEveryCanuckGayManInSight! or aka SL65////AMG) See. I told you SL is gay. He loves the noodle and the double meatball streudel. He's just big old noodleslurper on the side. He is a really bad case of anger and repressed homosexuality. Probably his old lady dumped him for being caught with another guy and now he's taking it all out on all gay men. Just give him a Rohypnol Martini and let those Canuck Moose studs have their way. Hehehehehe.
He wants some hot man-to-man loving, mutual noodle slurpin'. Instead of calling himself SL65////AMG, he should be DL69////AMG (Down Low 69 with All Masculine Guys!!!!)Hehehehehe.

Next time I'm over that way I want to buy you a drink.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SL65///AMG said:
Yes, Im fine with being narrow minded.. if it saves me from allowing my ass to go pounded. Thanks.

Zora.. thank you.. Im not being antagonistic here at all.. really.

You obviously haven't tried it SL65...if you had, you'd know if feels fucking awesome. Tsk, tsk.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SL65///AMG said:
Yes, Im fine with being narrow minded.. if it saves me from allowing my ass to go pounded. Thanks.

Zora.. thank you.. Im not being antagonistic here at all.. really.

Just because you were Ned Beatty's body double in DELIVERANCE and you suffer a little post-traumatic stress disorder from those method actors during rehearsal of the "Squeal Like A Pig" scene, don't take it out on the LPSG members. It was JUST a movie. The audience members didn't even know it was you, SL. You were paid well and you got Burt Reynolds and Jon Voight to sign your box of Preparation-H as well. Move onward.

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SLWhatever's comments remind me of the path Wamsunshine's took in the discussion(?) about showers in school....just a litle more than ludicrous.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
Wow....seems like what I stated earlier has come true.....I knew there would be some kind of argument.
Don't worry, BBB, I don't think there's any real arguing going on. That would be like saying that cats "argue" with their scratching post.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
HEY! No fair, stealing my lines!!
I'm still waiting for my chance to give someone a link to Google like you did to Dust awhile back.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the most part i dont have to many problems with gay guys, if one does start to hit on me i just tell him "im not gay" and he will move along. the problem i do have is with the ones who dont understand IM NOT GAY. they find the need to start to tell me how much they want me to fuck them or suck me off. when this happens i will leave the area or block them if its online. one time a guy started to run after me, yelling how much he wanted me, and i had to break his nose for harassing me.

other then that i have no problems