Problems with Large Penises? (and Hi!)

Sarah: Well, I blundered in here yesterday and somehow started a bit of a ruckus in Meet and Greet. I didn;t mean to, but I think I upset a few people.

But the great thing is, no-one who disargeed with me was rude or nasty to me. What a great bunch you all are :)

But anyway, I thought I'd come in and introduce myself here. I hope I can avoid starting anything unpleasant.

I thought I'd start off by asking the women here what, if any, problems they have had because of loving men with large penises. Any sort of problems, for buying him clothes to people perving a little too much, to sexual problems.

Just focusing on the negative here *grin*

Interested in hearing what you have to say.

*hugs*

Sarah

Domo: Well Sarah, I'm not actually a girl. :D But I hope you don't mind me posting here.

First of all, I read your post in "meet and greet" but didn't see anything that was wrong with it. I don't consider your b/f to be huge, but hey, he's still pretty big and lots of women would like a man with a penis like that.

As, to go back to you main question. A big or huge ;D dick isn't always that easy. The clothing item as you mentionedcan be really a problem sometimes. Luckily I don't have a really big flaccid one. But if I get a boner you always immediately notice it on my pants. If the pants are really tight it can hurt quite a lot too.

With sex there can be some problems too. Most girls can't handle my size at first. I have to act gentle then and don't use all of my length (I'm 10.5" by the way). After a couple of weeks or a month or so, most girls don't have any problem with it any more. Luckily i'm not as huge as some persons on the board. I guess they have bigger problems.

Hope you got any wiser with this. Welcome to the board and lots of fun around here! :D

sammygirly: I don't have any problems loving Him ;D but the one thing I do run into - and HATE - is when it is suggested that I love Him FOR His large penis. I had no idea what was in His pants when I fell in love with Him - and if it suddenly shrunk to average size, I'd love Him still just the same.

Just my pet peeve...

7x6andchg: Sarah - this is OT - but you didn't start anything in M&G....there have been worse.

7x6&C

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=women;num=1067595024;start=0#2 date=10/31/03 at 18:37:05]I don't have any problems loving Him  ;D but the one thing I do run into - and HATE - is when it is suggested that I love Him FOR His large penis.  I had no idea what was in His pants when I fell in love with Him - and if it suddenly shrunk to average size, I'd love Him still just the same.

Just my pet peeve...
[/quote]
You hate it when people think that you fell in love with your SO for just one trait too? I think everyone hates it when people say those things.

aussiechick63: Welcome Sarah.
Good to see another female join the group.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=jonb link=board=women;num=1067595024;start=0#4 date=10/31/03 at 21:10:35]
You hate it when people think that you fell in love with your SO for just one trait too? I think everyone hates it when people say those things.[/quote]

We men hate it just as much when people say that's why the woman we're with is with us. It's just so shallow.... While the physical attribute may be large, it's actually a very small part of who the person is.
The attractive qualities are usually quite different than the appendage between the legs.